Past meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Past.
- (noun) : a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- (noun) : a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- (adjective) : earlier than the present time; no longer current
- (adverb) : so as to pass a given point
- (adjective satellite) : of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
I'm well past the age where I'm acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You're not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you're not going to get played on radio and you're not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth.
More words related to the meanings of Past
More words from Urdu related to Past
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Past meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
لگناسلف میںچارہمُطلِقماسوادستک دیناپھیر دارفرق سےبہتبعد از وقتخارج کرنااختتامی حصہاخیرعہدجراثیم سے پاکہٹا ہوادوسراٹھوکرہٹہَلَّہزور داراَگلے زَمانے کااس طرف کوبڑھاناٹکرانازد و کوبتاريخانتہائپیچھےوارپٹائزمانبہت اونچاگذشتہامتناعیبروقت جاری ہونااَنجام کے مُتعَلِقنہایتہٹ پرےحملہعالمما بعددولتی چھانٹنا یاپھیکناباہرقَدِيمٹھوکنادر گذشتہداراصلیکھڑ کھڑانا ...
Idioms with the word Past in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Past
What are the meanings of Past in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Past in Urdu are دور - duur, گذشتہ - guzishtah, پچھلا - pichhla, ماورا - maawra, برے - Buray, مار - maar, سابق - saabiq, سلف - salaf and ماضی - maazi. To understand how would you translate the word Past in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Past or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Past synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Past. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Past in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Past in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Past with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by past?
Meanings of past are دور - duur, گذشتہ - guzishtah, پچھلا - pichhla, ماورا - maawra, برے - Buray, مار - maar, سابق - saabiq, سلف - salaf and ماضی - maazi
Whats the definition of past?
Definition of the past are
- a verb tense that expresses actions or states in the past
- a earlier period in someone's life (especially one that they have reason to keep secret)
- earlier than the present time; no longer current
- so as to pass a given point
- of a person who has held and relinquished a position or office
What is the synonym of past?
Synonym of word past are far off, bygone, trailing, ultra, extra, stand off, ago, tailback, thither, transcendent
What are the idioms with the word past?
Here are the idioms with the word past in them.
- A past master
- A sensible man judges of present by past events
- A worthly man is not mindful of past injuries
- Danger past god forgotten
- Good fortune that is past does not vanish from our memories evil fortune we should not remember
What are the idioms related to past?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word past.
- No halting before a cripple
- Study the past if you would divine the future
- From pillar to post
- Iron age
- Lace mutton
What are the quotes with word past?
Here are the quotes with the word past in them
- Dressing up is a bore. At a certain age, you decorate yourself to attract the opposite sex, and at a certain age, I did that. But I'm past that age. — Katharine Hepburn
- If you live to be one hundred, you've got it made. Very few people die past that age. — George Burns
- I'm well past the age where I'm acceptable. You get to a certain age and you are forbidden access. You're not going to get the kind of coverage that you would like in music magazines, you're not going to get played on radio and you're not going to get played on television. I have to survive on word of mouth. — David Bowie
- Everybody past a certain age, regardless of how they look on the outside, pretty much constantly dreams of being able to escape from their lives. — Doug Coupland
How to use past in a sentence?
Here are few examples on how to use past in a sentence.
- Past — زمانہ ماضی