Patent meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Patent.
- (noun) : a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- (noun) : an official document granting a right or privilege
- (verb) : obtain a patent for
- (verb) : grant rights to; grant a patent for
- (verb) : make open to sight or notice
- (adjective satellite) : (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage
- (adjective satellite) : clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
There are few things in politics more annoying than the Right's utter conviction that it owns the patent on the word 'freedom' that when its leaders stand up for the rights of banks to be unregulated or capital gains to be untaxed, that it is actually and obviously standing up for human liberty, the noblest cause of them all.
More words related to the meanings of Patent
More words from Urdu related to Patent
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Patent meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دیکھے جانے کی قابِلمعروفباہرآشکاراکاغذاہمواضعچمکیلاامتحانبینموزونیتبیضاخیال کرنے کے لائقمؤثرقابل امتیازصافی نامہپرسدھیکافرمانسمجھا جاناکھلا آشکاروسیقہسادہپیدا کرنامناسبتبے داغجلیبیجکناموری کاسند لیاقتبازاکامرئدرخشاںبیرونیفاشاختیاربزرگقیدصاف صافتجربہپرکاش کرناخوش نمائیواضع طور پرقابل مشاہدہپراثرقابل دریافتنیک چال چلن کی سندکھلا ہواروشن ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Patent
What are the meanings of Patent in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Patent in Urdu are نمایاں - numaayaan, ظاہر - zaahir and سند - sanad. To understand how would you translate the word Patent in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Patent or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Patent synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Patent. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Patent in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Patent in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Patent with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by patent?
Meanings of patent are نمایاں - numaayaan, ظاہر - zaahir and سند - sanad
Whats the definition of patent?
Definition of the patent are
- a document granting an inventor sole rights to an invention
- an official document granting a right or privilege
- obtain a patent for
- grant rights to; grant a patent for
- make open to sight or notice
- (of a bodily tube or passageway) open; affording free passage
- clearly revealed to the mind or the senses or judgment
What is the synonym of patent?
Synonym of word patent are illustrious, imply, mirificent, underscored, certitudes, evident, glaring, explicative, seemingness, cerite
What are the idioms related to patent?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word patent.
- Show me a liar and i will show thee a thief
- At the head of
- High spot
- It is always the adventurers who accomplish great things and not the monarchs of the great empires
- There is no easy way to the stars from the earth
What are the quotes with word patent?
Here are the quotes with the word patent in them
- This is the patent age of new inventions for killing bodies, and for saving souls. All propagated with the best intentions. — Lord Byron
- With their souls of patent leather, they come down the road. Hunched and nocturnal, where they breathe they impose, silence of dark rubber, and fear of fine sand. — Federico Garcia Lorca
- There are few things in politics more annoying than the Right's utter conviction that it owns the patent on the word 'freedom' that when its leaders stand up for the rights of banks to be unregulated or capital gains to be untaxed, that it is actually and obviously standing up for human liberty, the noblest cause of them all. — Thomas Frank
- Except in very narrow cases, where there's breakthrough science that needs patent production, worrying about competitors is a waste of time. If you can't out iterate someone who is trying to copy you, you're toast anyway. — Eric Ries