Patience meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Patience.
- (noun) : good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
- (noun) : a card game played by one person
More words related to the meanings of Patience
More words from Urdu related to Patience
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Patience meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ذمہ داریمقرر شدہضبطقیاممتانتاِستقلالگزارشپریشانی و بدمزگی سے نجاتتکلیفاستعفابڑھاوارہاؤاحتمالوثوقچھوٹا کَرناجامعیتآسائشرنجتکلیف دور کرناطے کرنااعتبار کرناسکوتیکسوصبر و تحملپرسکونظرفاثباتگُزارِشراحتتسلیم و رضاآرام کرناحوصلہ افزائیاستمرارتشفیاحترازعہداجمالسکھ چین یا آرام دینامُصیبتامانترغیبفیصلہخود پر پابندیصلاحرہائش پزیربرداشتدوامیتھرتاکلفرو تنی ...
Idioms with the word Patience in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Patience
What are the meanings of Patience in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Patience in Urdu are ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi, برداشت - bar daasht, ڈھارس - dhaaras, صبر - sabr, متانت - mataanat and قرار - qaraar. To understand how would you translate the word Patience in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Patience or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Patience synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Patience. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Patience in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Patience in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Patience with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by patience?
Meanings of patience are ثابت قدمی - saabit qadmi, برداشت - bar daasht, ڈھارس - dhaaras, صبر - sabr, متانت - mataanat and قرار - qaraar
Whats the definition of patience?
Definition of the patience are
- good-natured tolerance of delay or incompetence
- a card game played by one person
What is the synonym of patience?
Synonym of word patience are endurance, spartans, solace, suffering, constancy, solidity, fortitude, submission, constant, solemnity
What are the idioms with the word patience?
Here are the idioms with the word patience in them.
- Have no patience with
- Servants should put on patience when they put on a livery
- The fruit of patience is sweet
- What is the use of patience if we cannot find it when we want it
What are the idioms related to patience?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word patience.
- Patience is a stout horse but it tires at last
- Sit tight
- Swear the peace
- Swear the peace
- A bit thick
What are the quotes with word patience?
Here are the quotes with the word patience in them
- A final word: I am not knowledgeable about the internet. I do not have a computer. I guess that at 74 years of age, I don't have the patience to learn. — David Wilkerson
- One problem with age is that patience begins to ebb. — Carl Hiaasen
- It's amazing. My kids have grown me in ways I never knew possible. The patience I've received and the love I get from them is just amazing. — Candace Cameron Bure
- Beware of him that is slow to anger for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury. — Francis Quarles