Pave meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pave.
- (noun) : a setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows
- (verb) : cover with a material such as stone or concrete to make suitable for vehicle traffic
More words from Urdu related to Pave
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pave meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Pave
What are the meanings of Pave in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pave in Urdu are اینٹ - iint, فرش بچھانا - farsh bichhaana and اسفالٹ - Isfaalt. To understand how would you translate the word Pave in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pave or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pave synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pave. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pave in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pave in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pave with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pave?
Meanings of pave are اینٹ - iint, فرش بچھانا - farsh bichhaana and اسفالٹ - Isfaalt
Whats the definition of pave?
Definition of the pave are
- a setting with precious stones so closely set that no metal shows
- cover with a material such as stone or concrete to make suitable for vehicle traffic
What is the synonym of pave?
Synonym of word pave are brickie, enets, brickle, nog, tile, bricked, brick, spread, carpet, asphalte
What are the idioms related to pave?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pave.
- Blow will answer blows
- Tit for tat
What are the quotes with word pave?
Here are the quotes with the word pave in them
- Universal education is not only a moral imperative but an economic necessity, to pave the way toward making many more nations self-sufficient and self-sustaining. — Desmond Tutu
- It's silly talking about how many years we will have to spend in the jungles of Vietnam when we could pave the whole country and put parking stripes on it and still be home by Christmas. — Ronald Reagan
- We should declare war on North Vietnam. We could pave the whole country and put parking strips on it, and still be home by Christmas. — Ronald Reagan
- Leadership that exploits and sacrifices young people on the altar of its goals is nothing more than raw, demonic power. Genuine leadership is found in ceaseless efforts to foster young people, to pave the way forward for them. — Daisaku Ikeda