Payment meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Payment.
- (noun) : the act of paying money
- (noun) : a sum of money paid or a claim discharged
- (noun) : an act of requiting; returning in kind
I'm still very connected to my family, to the world I grew up in. I understand what it means to be afraid that you can't pay a doctor's bill. Or to have to make the choice between buying a band uniform for a seventh-grader and making the insurance payment on time. That will never leave me. It was how I lived until I was well into my adult years.
More words related to the meanings of Payment
More words from Urdu related to Payment
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Payment meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Payment
What are the meanings of Payment in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Payment in Urdu are تقسیم - taqsiim, اجر - ajr, معاوضہ - moaawizah, بدلہ - badlah, ادائ - adaa i and مکافات - makaafaat. To understand how would you translate the word Payment in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Payment or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Payment synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Payment. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Payment in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Payment in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Payment with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by payment?
Meanings of payment are تقسیم - taqsiim, اجر - ajr, معاوضہ - moaawizah, بدلہ - badlah, ادائ - adaa i and مکافات - makaafaat
Whats the definition of payment?
Definition of the payment are
- the act of paying money
- a sum of money paid or a claim discharged
- an act of requiting; returning in kind
What is the synonym of payment?
Synonym of word payment are splitsville, employer, splits, compensated, distribution, perpensity, vengeance, splitsaw, earning, splintwood
What are the idioms related to payment?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word payment.
- Sow good work and thou shalt reap gladness
- Go shares
- To serve one out
- A tyrant is most tyrant to himself
- Eye for eye
What are the quotes with word payment?
Here are the quotes with the word payment in them
- When life was worrying about a car payment or a rent payment and a bill, you're so consumed with that, you really don't have time to know yourself. That's surviving and getting by. — Fred Durst
- I'm still very connected to my family, to the world I grew up in. I understand what it means to be afraid that you can't pay a doctor's bill. Or to have to make the choice between buying a band uniform for a seventh-grader and making the insurance payment on time. That will never leave me. It was how I lived until I was well into my adult years. — Elizabeth Warren
- It all comes down to interest rates. As an investor, all you're doing is putting up a lump-sump payment for a future cash flow. — Ray Dalio
- The sort of thinking at the time was, 'Well, we're giving you access to medical care which you wouldn't otherwise be able to get, so your payment is that we get to use you in research.' — Rebecca Skloot