Peculiar meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Peculiar.
- (adjective satellite) : beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- (adjective satellite) : markedly different from the usual
- (adjective satellite) : unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- (adjective satellite) : characteristic of one only; distinctive or special
More words related to the meanings of Peculiar
More words from Urdu related to Peculiar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Peculiar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نادریقینیبزرگکمخفیہطویل افسانوی نثرضروریمنتخب کرنامختلفنادر الوجودمیجرپھٹکناواضحاقرار کرنانُمایاں کردار والاپسندیدہحق دار ہوناجانیادبھتلگالگنامی گرامیکشادہاختیار کرلینانجیمخفیپورہ زور رکھنے والاعلیحدہ کرنابیاناچنبھے کانشانقابلاکیلاوہگھناپکاقیادتنیم پختگہراگراں بہاعظمتچیدہبے میلاچھوتاادھیکشتقسیم کَرناممیزیگانہپیاراآتمچہیتی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Peculiar
What are the meanings of Peculiar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Peculiar in Urdu are نادر - naadir, خاص - khaas and جدا - juda. To understand how would you translate the word Peculiar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Peculiar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Peculiar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Peculiar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Peculiar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Peculiar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Peculiar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by peculiar?
Meanings of peculiar are نادر - naadir, خاص - khaas and جدا - juda
Whats the definition of peculiar?
Definition of the peculiar are
- beyond or deviating from the usual or expected
- markedly different from the usual
- unique or specific to a person or thing or category
- characteristic of one only; distinctive or special
What is the synonym of peculiar?
Synonym of word peculiar are badee, unwonted, main, segued, unusual, favourite, seceding, untypical, extraordinary, desalted
What are the idioms related to peculiar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word peculiar.
- There are as many thousands of tastes as there are of persons
- Though men were made of one metal yet they were not cast all in the same mould
- A man of gladness seldom falls into madness
- Unequal marriage are seldom happy
- Mark off
What are the quotes with word peculiar?
Here are the quotes with the word peculiar in them
- Every age develops its own peculiar forms of pathology, which express in exaggerated form its underlying character structure. — Christopher Lasch
- Benevolence alone will not make a teacher, nor will learning alone do it. The gift of teaching is a peculiar talent, and implies a need and a craving in the teacher himself. — John Jay Chapman
- The best books for a man are not always those which the wise recommend, but often those which meet the peculiar wants, the natural thirst of his mind, and therefore awaken interest and rivet thought. — William Ellery Channing
- Courage is a peculiar kind of fear. — Charles Kennedy