Pencil meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pencil.
- (noun) : a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- (noun) : graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- (noun) : a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
- (noun) : a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
- (verb) : write, draw, or trace with a pencil
More words from Urdu related to Pencil
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pencil meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pencil in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pencil in Urdu are پنسل - Pencil and پینسل. To understand how would you translate the word Pencil in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pencil or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pencil synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pencil. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pencil in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pencil in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pencil with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pencil?
Meanings of pencil are پنسل - Pencil and پینسل
Whats the definition of pencil?
Definition of the pencil are
- a figure formed by a set of straight lines or light rays meeting at a point
- graphite (or a similar substance) used in such a way as to be a medium of communication
- a thin cylindrical pointed writing implement; a rod of marking substance encased in wood
- a cosmetic in a long thin stick; designed to be applied to a particular part of the face
- write, draw, or trace with a pencil
What is the synonym of pencil?
Synonym of word pencil are quintettes, quinte, pensil, pensel, pennill, pennals, pennal, pencils, quintillionth, quintillion
What are the quotes with word pencil?
Here are the quotes with the word pencil in them
- I don't know how many thoughts we have a second, but it's quite an amazing number, and just to pin down the appropriate sequence of those, all you really need is a pencil and a piece of paper. — Robert Wyatt
- Lying in bed would be an altogether perfect and supreme experience if only one had a colored pencil long enough to draw on the ceiling. — Gilbert K.Chesterton
- Film will only became an art when its materials are as inexpensive as pencil and paper. — Jean Cocteau
- Ideas are elusive, slippery things. Best to keep a pad of paper and a pencil at your bedside, so you can stab them during the night before they get away. — Earl Nightingale