Perception meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Perception.
- (noun) : the process of perceiving
- (noun) : knowledge gained by perceiving
- (noun) : a way of conceiving something
- (noun) : becoming aware of something via the senses
- (noun) : the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
A primary function of art and thought is to liberate the individual from the tyranny of his culture in the environmental sense and to permit him to stand beyond it in an autonomy of perception and judgment.
More words related to the meanings of Perception
More words from Urdu related to Perception
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perception meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
دانستمغزاعضا کی حَرکَتمحسوسیتپرسشحساساقدامتیز نظریارادہبازی گرتحریکمشقشعور کی وُسعتفہَمتھامنافکرسمجھ دارعرفانکار نمایاںکرنیکھوجناشوقکار نامہعمل میں لاناپہنچانیماذہینترکیبسَمَجھ بُوجھسلیقہذَکاوَتِ حِس لِيے ہُوےعلمسرائیتبُوجھذَہانَتتعمیلحرکت یا نقل و حرکتبوجھ لیناامتیازکام کرنانظامتکوئی سرگرمیتحقیقثمرہقیاسولولہشوقینقلبجِسَم کے کِسی حِصّے کا فعلتیز گہمی ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Perception
What are the meanings of Perception in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perception in Urdu are فراست - firaasat, دریافت - dar yaaft, ادراک - idraak, فہم - faehm, عمل - amal, احساس - ehsaas, سمجھ - samajh, قوت مدرکہ and شعور - shouur. To understand how would you translate the word Perception in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perception or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perception synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perception. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perception in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perception in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perception with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perception?
Meanings of perception are فراست - firaasat, دریافت - dar yaaft, ادراک - idraak, فہم - faehm, عمل - amal, احساس - ehsaas, سمجھ - samajh, قوت مدرکہ and شعور - shouur
Whats the definition of perception?
Definition of the perception are
- the process of perceiving
- knowledge gained by perceiving
- a way of conceiving something
- becoming aware of something via the senses
- the representation of what is perceived; basic component in the formation of a concept
What is the synonym of perception?
Synonym of word perception are sagacity, invention, cognomen, thought, measure, realisation, ingrates, understand, adact, inquiry
What are the idioms related to perception?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perception.
- Mother wit
- Above one under standing
- Find out
- Hit upon
- Experience without learning is better than learning without experience
What are the quotes with word perception?
Here are the quotes with the word perception in them
- I definitely don't look my age. So I actively look for roles that will help people change their perception of me. — Elijah Wood
- I'm not angry, I'm not an angry person, but I do sometimes like playing with the perception of anger, as in pretending that I'm more angry than I actually am, and sometimes it works quite well. — Calvin Harris
- A primary function of art and thought is to liberate the individual from the tyranny of his culture in the environmental sense and to permit him to stand beyond it in an autonomy of perception and judgment. — Beverly Sills
- The perception of beauty is a moral test. — Henry David Thoreau