Perhaps meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Perhaps.
- (adverb) : by chance
More words related to the meanings of Perhaps
More words from Urdu related to Perhaps
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perhaps meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Perhaps
|Vain glory blossoms but never bears||جھوٹی شہرت پھولتی ہے مگر پھلتی کبھی نہیں|
|Zeal without knowledge is fire without light||گرم جوشی ہو مگر بے سمجھی کا رنگ لئے ہوۓ تو وہ بمنزلہ آگ کے ہے جو دھواں دیتی ہے اور روشنی سے خارج ہے|
What are the meanings of Perhaps in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perhaps in Urdu are مگر - magar, غالباً - ghaaliban and شاید - shaayed. To understand how would you translate the word Perhaps in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perhaps or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perhaps synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perhaps. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perhaps in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perhaps in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perhaps with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perhaps?
Meanings of perhaps are مگر - magar, غالباً - ghaaliban and شاید - shaayed
Whats the definition of perhaps?
Definition of the perhaps are
- by chance
What is the synonym of perhaps?
Synonym of word perhaps are crocodile, very likely, but, verisimilarly, most probably, probably, perchance, percase, oftentimes, mayest
What are the idioms related to perhaps?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perhaps.
- Jests are seldom good the first time and never the second
- A good judge conceives quickly judges slowly
- A place on the ground is safer than upon lofty towers he who rests on the ground has no chance of falling out
- Bark worse than bite
- But me no buts
What are the quotes with word perhaps?
Here are the quotes with the word perhaps in them
- To teach how to live without certainty and yet without being paralysed by hesitation is perhaps the chief thing that philosophy, in our age, can do for those who study it. — Bertrand Russell
- A great age of literature is perhaps always a great age of translations. — Ezra Pound
- I may climb perhaps to no great heights, but I will climb alone. — Cyrano de Bergerac
- All architecture is great architecture after sunset perhaps architecture is really a nocturnal art, like the art of fireworks. — Gilbert K.Chesterton