Perish meanings in Urdu
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Perish.
- (verb) : pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
Seeing that a Pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness.
More words from Urdu related to Perish
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perish meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ایک ہونابکھیر دینامرناگلانادم توڑنافضول استعمال کرناہرا دیناسوناصفائٹُکڑے ٹُکڑے کر دیناماتبربادفنا ہوناتباہیزیان کرنامٹاناہلاکتغصہ دلاناتباہ کرنامخلوط ہونانقصان پہنچانافوت ہوناجھرنامر مٹناخاک میں ملاناتاخت و تاراج کرناچوپٹپھینکنابے ہمتیردیگزرنااسرافبرباد کرناقلم زد کرنااجاڑنااتلافپیچھے ہٹنانوعیت بِگاڑ دیناہلاک ہونااترنابگاڑناکھونااثرآدھا کرناگراناہمت ہارناتحلیل ہوناپانساپائمالکرکرا کرنا ...
Idioms with the word Perish in it
What are the meanings of Perish in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perish in Urdu are برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, برباد ہونا - barbaad hona and ہلاک ہونا - halaak hona. To understand how would you translate the word Perish in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perish or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perish synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perish. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perish in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perish in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perish with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perish?
Meanings of perish are برباد کرنا - bar baad karna, برباد ہونا - barbaad hona and ہلاک ہونا - halaak hona
Whats the definition of perish?
Definition of the perish are
- pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
What is the synonym of perish?
Synonym of word perish are demolish, delete, overrun, dissipating, mar, collapse, die, blench, ruinate, wreck
What are the idioms with the word perish?
Here are the idioms with the word perish in them.
- Better thou perish than truth
- The world would perish were all men learned
What are the idioms related to perish?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perish.
- Pluck down
What are the quotes with word perish?
Here are the quotes with the word perish in them
- Seeing that a Pilot steers the ship in which we sail, who will never allow us to perish even in the midst of shipwrecks, there is no reason why our minds should be overwhelmed with fear and overcome with weariness. — John Calvin
- When friendship disappears then there is a space left open to that awful loneliness of the outside world which is like the cold space between the planets. It is an air in which men perish utterly. — Hilaire Belloc
- For God so loved the World that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life. — Jesus Christ
- Government of the people, by the people, for the people, shall not perish from the Earth. — Abraham Lincoln