Perpendicular meanings in Urdu
Please find 7 English and definitions related to the word Perpendicular.
- (adjective) : at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
- (noun) : an extremely steep face
- (noun) : a straight line at right angles to another line
- (adjective) : intersecting at or forming right angles
- (noun) : a Gothic style in 14th and 15th century England; characterized by vertical lines and a four-centered (Tudor) arch and fan vaulting
- (noun) : a cord from which a metal weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity; used to determine the vertical from a given point
- (adjective satellite) : so steep as to be nearly veritcal
More words related to the meanings of Perpendicular
More words from Urdu related to Perpendicular
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perpendicular meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
مستقلسیدھامطب عمومیبندھا ہواراست بازاستوارجامدچوٹی کااوسطمثبتموجودواثقاچلنصبکھڑاجلد بازجاری شدہحقیقیپچیساکتسیدھا کھڑابناناحسب معمولثابتقائمہمہاجنی کوٹھیتھراڑا ہواسيدھا لگاناڈھلوانمقررآرتھوپوڑہاایک ہی جگہ پر رہنے والاعموداًنصب کرناذی شعورنافذ شدہوقعتپکامربع میناردائمیتعمير کرناتیارطےغیر متحرکفاسدپائے دارقائم کرناتناسب ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Perpendicular
What are the meanings of Perpendicular in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perpendicular in Urdu are کھڑا - khara, قائم - qaa em, عمودی - umuudi, قائمہ - qaa emah and عمود - umuud. To understand how would you translate the word Perpendicular in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perpendicular or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perpendicular synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perpendicular. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perpendicular in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perpendicular in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perpendicular with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perpendicular?
Meanings of perpendicular are کھڑا - khara, قائم - qaa em, عمودی - umuudi, قائمہ - qaa emah and عمود - umuud
Whats the definition of perpendicular?
Definition of the perpendicular are
- at right angles to the plane of the horizon or a base line
- an extremely steep face
- a straight line at right angles to another line
- intersecting at or forming right angles
- a Gothic style in 14th and 15th century England; characterized by vertical lines and a four-centered (Tudor) arch and fan vaulting
- a cord from which a metal weight is suspended pointing directly to the earth's center of gravity; used to determine the vertical from a given point
- so steep as to be nearly veritcal
What is the synonym of perpendicular?
Synonym of word perpendicular are precipitous, lasting, vertical, half cooked, insistent, upright, erected, fixed, normal, vertically
What are the idioms related to perpendicular?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perpendicular.
- A beggar dances before a thief
- Standing pools gather filth
- The devil is not always at one door
- To find one's legs
- Better a good expectation than a mean possession
What are the quotes with word perpendicular?
Here is the quote with the word perpendicular in them
- We can in fact first place the beam of rays of moving positive atomic ions in a plane perpendicular to the axis in which we see the spectral lines emitted by them. — Johannes Stark