Perpetual meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Perpetual.
- (adjective satellite) : continuing forever or indefinitely
- (adjective satellite) : uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
In regard to music, I just think that it's always best to have an attitude of being a perpetual student and always look to learn something new about music, because there's always something new to learn.
More words related to the meanings of Perpetual
More words from Urdu related to Perpetual
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perpetual meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ساکندیرینہ مرضدیر پامثبتبے انتاجربسنااچھی طرح جما ھُواکھڑاپائندہجاری شدہجاودانزمینمقیمبناناابدی طور پرثابتمستقیمابدیپختہٹھہراٴو والاسيدھا لگاناعمودمقررسختاملاکمُقیمنصب کرنایکسونافذ شدہابناشیاستواربے حرکتتعمير کرنارتبہطےواثقاچلغیر مُتحَرکقائم کرنابضدمعینلازوالپچیتھرشدید مرضناانتہاچاقبے پایاںمسلسل ...
Idiom with the word Perpetual in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Perpetual
What are the meanings of Perpetual in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perpetual in Urdu are دائمی - daa emi and قائم - qaa em. To understand how would you translate the word Perpetual in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perpetual or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perpetual synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perpetual. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perpetual in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perpetual in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perpetual with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perpetual?
Meanings of perpetual are دائمی - daa emi and قائم - qaa em
Whats the definition of perpetual?
Definition of the perpetual are
- continuing forever or indefinitely
- uninterrupted in time and indefinitely long continuing
What is the synonym of perpetual?
Synonym of word perpetual are eternal, insistent, chronic, fixed, firm, erect, durable, immovable, established, instituted
What are the idioms with the word perpetual?
Here are the idioms with the word perpetual in them.
- Better face the death once than be in perpetual apprehension
What are the idioms related to perpetual?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perpetual.
- Better a good expectation than a mean possession
- Go in unto
- He is not a lover who does not love for ever
- He loses nothing that loseth not god
- Hold one's own
What are the quotes with word perpetual?
Here are the quotes with the word perpetual in them
- A celibate, like the fly in the heart of an apple, dwells in a perpetual sweetness, but sits alone, and is confined and dies in singularity. — Jeremy Taylor
- Five enemies of peace inhabit with us - avarice, ambition, envy, anger, and pride if these were to be banished, we should infallibly enjoy perpetual peace. — Petrarch
- In regard to music, I just think that it's always best to have an attitude of being a perpetual student and always look to learn something new about music, because there's always something new to learn. — David Sanborn
- Art is beauty, the perpetual invention of detail, the choice of words, the exquisite care of execution. — Theophile Gautier