Perseverance meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Perseverance.
- (noun) : persistent determination
- (noun) : the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior
More words related to the meanings of Perseverance
More words from Urdu related to Perseverance
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perseverance meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
سنبھالنامحکومیتصبرانحصارمصیبتقابورکاوٹاستقلالاسیریحوالگیوابستگیثبوتقیامرُکاوٹعہدکڑیپابندی لگانانباہمضبوطیضبطمعذوریاطاعتاستقامتتسلطرہاؤحق انفکاک مسدود کرناڈھارساذیتروکآڑے آناصبر و تحملمجبوریاطاعت گُزاریگرویدگیبا قاعدگیاستمراربندیقائم مزاجیمبتلاخیالپابندیمحکومیبرداشتحد بندیدکھانضباطاستعفاپائداریحبستسلیم ...
Idiom with the word Perseverance in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Perseverance
What are the meanings of Perseverance in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perseverance in Urdu are پابندی - paa bandi, صبر - sabr and نباہ - nibaah. To understand how would you translate the word Perseverance in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perseverance or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perseverance synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perseverance. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perseverance in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perseverance in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perseverance with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perseverance?
Meanings of perseverance are پابندی - paa bandi, صبر - sabr and نباہ - nibaah
Whats the definition of perseverance?
Definition of the perseverance are
- persistent determination
- the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior
What is the synonym of perseverance?
Synonym of word perseverance are adherence, bans, submission, obstriction, bams, self restraint, limitation, ademption, resignation, imprisonment
What are the idioms with the word perseverance?
Here are the idioms with the word perseverance in them.
- By perseverance the snail reached the ark
What are the idioms related to perseverance?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perseverance.
- Be always in time too late is a crime
- Courts have no almanacs
- Poverty breaks covenants
- Puntuality is the soul of business
- Bad is want which is born of plenty
What are the quotes with word perseverance?
Here are the quotes with the word perseverance in them
- Courage and perseverance have a magical talisman, before which difficulties disappear and obstacles vanish into air. — John Quincy Adams
- I pray they will carry on in spite of that dreadful monster prejudice, and with patience, courage, fortitude and perseverance achieve success for themselves. — Major Taylor
- Through hard work, perseverance and a faith in God, you can live your dreams. — Benjamin Carson
- If you wish to succeed in life, make perseverance your bosom friend, experience your wise counselor, caution your elder brother, and hope your guardian genius. — Joseph Addison