Persistence meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Persistence.
- (noun) : the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- (noun) : persistent determination
- (noun) : the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior
Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
More words related to the meanings of Persistence
More words from Urdu related to Persistence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Persistence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Persistence
What are the meanings of Persistence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Persistence in Urdu are ضد - zid, زور - zor, ہٹ - hat, اصرار - israar and اڑ - aar. To understand how would you translate the word Persistence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Persistence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Persistence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Persistence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Persistence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Persistence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Persistence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by persistence?
Meanings of persistence are ضد - zid, زور - zor, ہٹ - hat, اصرار - israar and اڑ - aar
Whats the definition of persistence?
Definition of the persistence are
- the property of a continuous and connected period of time
- persistent determination
- the act of persisting or persevering; continuing or repeating behavior
What is the synonym of persistence?
Synonym of word persistence are inverse, insistence, stubblier, stre, obstinacy, might, inflexibility, influence, stubbles, thrusts
What are the idioms related to persistence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word persistence.
- A pennyweight of love his worth a pound of law
- Bind the sack before it be full
- Bodily labour earns not much
- Feel one's oats
- Forced sale
What are the quotes with word persistence?
Here are the quotes with the word persistence in them
- Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent. Genius will not unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not the world is full of educated failures. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. — Calvin Coolidge
- Film editing is now something almost everyone can do at a simple level and enjoy it, but to take it to a higher level requires the same dedication and persistence that any art form does. — Walter Murch
- The majority of men meet with failure because of their lack of persistence in creating new plans to take the place of those which fail. — Napoleon Hill
- Survival, in the cool economics of biology, means simply the persistence of one's own genes in the generations to follow. — Lewis Thomas