Personal meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Personal.
- (noun) : a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- (adjective satellite) : particular to a given individual
- (adjective) : concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- (adjective satellite) : intimately concerning a person's body or physical being
- (adjective) : indicating grammatical person
- (adjective) : of or arising from personality
Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization.
More words related to the meanings of Personal
More words from Urdu related to Personal
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Personal meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بے ساختہچہیتینادرساتھ جنمیاقرار کرنااولجبلیکوئی خاص خُوبیصدرامتيازیقطعیاکبرماںبُنیادی شےایک اکائکنجوسعمدہنہاںقدرتیجڑشاذچہل قدمیگروہ کے مُتَعلِّقراہ نمائعیاںوہیصَدَرادھی پتیبُنیادیشخصبند کرناگود لینامنہ لگابے تصنعخود مختارآپس کاپیدائشیحق دار ہونااہمبیانآزادمرکزیقابلمحدودماتااصل نُکتہمادر زادذاتیحسنڈھکا ...
Idiom with the word Personal in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Personal
What are the meanings of Personal in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Personal in Urdu are خاص - khaas and ذاتی - zaati. To understand how would you translate the word Personal in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Personal or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Personal synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Personal. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Personal in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Personal in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Personal with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by personal?
Meanings of personal are خاص - khaas and ذاتی - zaati
Whats the definition of personal?
Definition of the personal are
- a short newspaper article about a particular person or group
- particular to a given individual
- concerning or affecting a particular person or his or her private life and personality
- intimately concerning a person's body or physical being
- indicating grammatical person
- of or arising from personality
What is the synonym of personal?
Synonym of word personal are leading, peculiar, connatural, efficient, particular, congenital, distinctive, noble, close, real
What are the idioms with the word personal?
Here are the idioms with the word personal in them.
- To no woman is her personal appearance displeasing
What are the idioms related to personal?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word personal.
- At the head of
- In particular
- On occasion
- Men rattle their chains to show that they are free
- No part of life can be free from duty
What are the quotes with word personal?
Here are the quotes with the word personal in them
- Books were my pass to personal freedom. I learned to read at age three, and soon discovered there was a whole world to conquer that went beyond our farm in Mississippi. — Oprah Winfrey
- Those who improve with age embrace the power of personal growth and personal achievement and begin to replace youth with wisdom, innocence with understanding, and lack of purpose with self-actualization. — Bo Bennett
- Absolutely lonely people have few personal interactions of any kind. — Martha Beck
- Liberal that I am, I support health-care reform on its merits alone. My liberal blood boils, for example, when I read that half of the personal bankruptcies in this country are brought on, in part, by medical expenses. — Thomas Frank