Personally meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Personally.
- (adverb) : as a person
- (adverb) : concerning the speaker
- (adverb) : in a personal way
- (adverb) : as yourself
- (adverb) : in the flesh; without involving anyone else
I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That's a beautiful gift from God. If people don't want to see that anymore then I won't be in anymore movies.
When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems.
More words from Urdu related to Personally
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Personally meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Personally
What are the meanings of Personally in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Personally in Urdu are خود - khod and آپ - aap. To understand how would you translate the word Personally in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Personally or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Personally synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Personally. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Personally in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Personally in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Personally with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by personally?
Meanings of personally are خود - khod and آپ - aap
Whats the definition of personally?
Definition of the personally are
- as a person
- concerning the speaker
- in a personal way
- as yourself
- in the flesh; without involving anyone else
What is the synonym of personally?
Synonym of word personally are hemself, thyself, pelves, selfsame, selves, oneself, number one, itself, himself, helmet
What are the idioms related to personally?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word personally.
- A good mind possesses a kingdom
- A good presence is a letter of recommendation
- A good swordsman is not a quarreller
- A lump of selfishness
- A true friend will never be found or he is as it were another self
What are the quotes with word personally?
Here are the quotes with the word personally in them
- I happen to be interested in watching a face age. I like faces of women aging so it makes me personally quite sad. That's a beautiful gift from God. If people don't want to see that anymore then I won't be in anymore movies. — Debra Winger
- I personally love to run outdoor fitness trails. I love the meditative value I get when out alone, challenging myself to run faster and higher. — Laurieann Gibson
- When you see a struggle that you may be having personally put on a big screen and in a roomful of people, then it makes you feel less crazy or alone, because you're seeing that other people are dealing with it too. You get to see in this imaginary scenario how people might try and answer some questions or deal with some problems. — Michael Shannon
- Morality is simply the attitude we adopt towards people whom we personally dislike. — Oscar Wilde