Persons meanings in Urdu
Persons meanings in Urdu is افراد Persons in Urdu. More meanings of persons, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution.
Idioms with the word Persons in it
What are the meanings of Persons in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Persons in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Persons in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Persons or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Persons synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Persons. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Persons in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Persons in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Persons with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by persons?
Whats the definition of persons?
Definition of the persons are
What are the idioms with the word persons?
Here are the idioms with the word persons in them.
- Pick a persons pocket
- Quiet persons are welcome everywhere
What are the quotes with word persons?
Here are the quotes with the word persons in them
- What most persons consider as virtue, after the age of 40 is simply a loss of energy. — Voltaire
- It is folly for an eminent man to think of escaping censure, and a weakness to be affected with it. All the illustrious persons of antiquity, and indeed of every age in the world, have passed through this fiery persecution. — Joseph Addison
- Men are beginning to realize that they are not individuals but persons in society, that man alone is weak and adrift, that he must seek strength in common action. — Dorothy Day
- Traditionally, Medicare's assurance has been that for the elderly and persons with disabilities that they will not be alone when confronted with the full burden of their health care costs. — Mike Fitzpatrick