Persuasive meanings in Urdu
Persuasive meanings in Urdu is قائل Persuasive in Urdu. More meanings of persuasive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Persuasive.
- (adjective) : intended or having the power to induce action or belief
More words from Urdu related to Persuasive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Persuasive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Persuasive
What are the meanings of Persuasive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Persuasive in Urdu is قائل - qaa el. To understand how would you translate the word Persuasive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Persuasive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Persuasive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Persuasive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Persuasive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Persuasive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Persuasive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by persuasive?
Meaning of persuasive is قائل - qaa el
Whats the definition of persuasive?
Definition of the persuasive are
- intended or having the power to induce action or belief
What is the synonym of persuasive?
Synonym of word persuasive are agreeing, persuasible, convolves, assuasive, convoked, convincement, conceding, concussed, convolving, convolution
What are the idioms related to persuasive?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word persuasive.
- One may be confuted and yet not convinced
What are the quotes with word persuasive?
Here are the quotes with the word persuasive in them
- Unhappy, let alone angry, religious people provide more persuasive arguments for atheism and secularism than do all the arguments of atheists. — Dennis Prager
- Truthful words are not beautiful beautiful words are not truthful. Good words are not persuasive persuasive words are not good. — Lao Tzu
- Projecting a persuasive image of a desirable and practical future is extremely important to high morale, to dynamism, to consensus, and in general to help the wheels of society turn smoothly. — Herman Kahn
- Well, we can't say any more than we can say there is no god, there is no afterlife. We can only say there is no persuasive evidence for or argument for it. — Christopher Hitchens