Pervasive meanings in Urdu
Pervasive meanings in Urdu is پھیلانے والا Pervasive in Urdu. More meanings of pervasive, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pervasive.
- (adjective satellite) : spreading or spread throughout
There is an increasingly pervasive sense not only of failure, but of futility. The legislative process has become a cruel shell game and the service system has become a bureaucratic maze, inefficient, incomprehensible, and inaccessible.
The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom.
More words from Urdu related to Pervasive
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pervasive meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pervasive in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pervasive in Urdu is پھیلانے والا. To understand how would you translate the word Pervasive in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pervasive or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pervasive synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pervasive. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pervasive in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pervasive in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pervasive with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pervasive?
Meaning of pervasive is پھیلانے والا
Whats the definition of pervasive?
Definition of the pervasive are
- spreading or spread throughout
What is the synonym of pervasive?
Synonym of word pervasive are sprauncier, wide spreading, dispreader, spreader, exungulating
What are the quotes with word pervasive?
Here are the quotes with the word pervasive in them
- There is an increasingly pervasive sense not only of failure, but of futility. The legislative process has become a cruel shell game and the service system has become a bureaucratic maze, inefficient, incomprehensible, and inaccessible. — Elliot Richardson
- Of course, bad marriages are so pervasive that they have invaded the faith community too. — Jerry B. Jenkins
- The Middle East is ailing. The malady stems from pervasive violence, shortages of food, water and educational opportunities, discrimination against women and - the most virulent cause of all - the absence of freedom. — Shimon Peres
- I think one of the most pervasive evils in this world is greed and acquiring money for money's sake. Once you have six houses and a plane, it's just about a number. It's never been anything I understood. — Kevin Bacon