Perverted meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Perverted.
- (adjective satellite) : (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes
- (adjective satellite) : having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- (adjective satellite) : deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
More words from Urdu related to Perverted
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Perverted meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
بری طرح سےغنڈامردودبے ایمان شخصفتنہ انگیزغیرپاجیستانے والانُقصان رساںدھورتجھوٹاناتراشیدہبيڈنا معقولشیطانیبد قماشبدیلچّامہا پاپیفریبیضرر رساںقبیحخبیثچہل بازکم بختی سےمروڑا ہواحیلے بازبےتمیزبَدنٹ کھٹاوباشگناہ گارہنسوڑاشربد خصلتمُوذیسیاہ کارزشت طینتغُنڈاقباحتمفسدعیاربدچلنبدشرارت انگیزیايک بے مُصَرف آدمیخرابیکھلی بازنوکرمجرم ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Perverted
What are the meanings of Perverted in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Perverted in Urdu are شریر - shariir, مسخ - maskh and بدچلن - Budchalan. To understand how would you translate the word Perverted in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Perverted or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Perverted synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Perverted. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Perverted in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Perverted in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Perverted with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by perverted?
Meanings of perverted are شریر - shariir, مسخ - maskh and بدچلن - Budchalan
Whats the definition of perverted?
Definition of the perverted are
- (used of sexual behavior) showing or appealing to bizarre or deviant tastes
- having an intended meaning altered or misrepresented
- deviating from what is considered moral or right or proper or good
What is the synonym of perverted?
Synonym of word perverted are waggle, villain, teaser, obliterated, naughty, effaced, knavish, corrupted, knave, contorted
What are the idioms related to perverted?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word perverted.
- Do not leave the right path and you are safe
- Let by gones be by gones
- A short cut is often a wrong cut
- Keep the common road and thou art safe
- The furthest way about is the nearest way home
What are the quotes with word perverted?
Here are the quotes with the word perverted in them
- When I was in my 20s it did occur to me that there was something perverted about an attitude that thought that killing somebody was a minor offence compared to kissing somebody. — John McGahern
- Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. — Thomas Jefferson
- Do not separate text from historical background. If you do, you will have perverted and subverted the Constitution, which can only end in a distorted, bastardized form of illegitimate government. — James Madison
- Those who enjoy their own emotionally bad health and who habitually fill their own minds with the rank poisons of suspicion, jealousy and hatred, as a rule take umbrage at those who refuse to do likewise, and they find a perverted relief in trying to denigrate them. — Johannes Brahms