Pestilence meanings in Urdu
Pestilence meanings in Urdu is وبا Pestilence in Urdu. More meanings of pestilence, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pestilence.
- (noun) : a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- (noun) : any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- (noun) : a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
More words from Urdu related to Pestilence
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pestilence meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Pestilence
What are the meanings of Pestilence in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pestilence in Urdu is وبا - waba. To understand how would you translate the word Pestilence in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pestilence or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pestilence synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pestilence. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pestilence in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pestilence in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pestilence with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pestilence?
Meaning of pestilence is وبا - waba
Whats the definition of pestilence?
Definition of the pestilence are
- a pernicious and malign influence that is hard to get rid of
- any epidemic disease with a high death rate
- a serious (sometimes fatal) infection of rodents caused by Yersinia pestis and accidentally transmitted to humans by the bite of a flea that has bitten an infected animal
What is the synonym of pestilence?
Synonym of word pestilence are epidemy, pestilation, pest, epidemic, plague
What are the idioms related to pestilence?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pestilence.
- No more deadly pest has been given to men by nature than sensual pleasure