Peter meanings in Urdu
Peter meanings in Urdu is بتدریج گھٹنا Peter in Urdu. More meanings of peter, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Peter.
- (noun) : disciple of Jesus and leader of the Apostles; regarded by Catholics as the vicar of Christ on earth and first Pope
It took me so many years to move out. I'm definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever.
Spider-Man's probably my favorite. You see, Batman is a billionaire and there's nothing really cool about a billionaire saving the world. But Spider-Man is Peter Parker, a conflicted character who puts on a suit and saves the world. I love that.
More words from Urdu related to Peter
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Peter meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Peter in it
What are the meanings of Peter in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Peter in Urdu is بتدریج گھٹنا - bah tadriij ghatna. To understand how would you translate the word Peter in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Peter or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Peter synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Peter. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Peter in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Peter in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Peter with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by peter?
Meaning of peter is بتدریج گھٹنا - bah tadriij ghatna
Whats the definition of peter?
Definition of the peter are
- disciple of Jesus and leader of the Apostles; regarded by Catholics as the vicar of Christ on earth and first Pope
What is the synonym of peter?
Synonym of word peter are dwindle
What are the idioms with the word peter?
Here are the idioms with the word peter in them.
- Do not rob peter to pay paul
- Penny goes after penny till peter has not any
- Praise peter but don't find fault with paul
- Rob peter to pay paul
- To rob peter to pay paul
What are the quotes with word peter?
Here are the quotes with the word peter in them
- It took me so many years to move out. I'm definitely a bit of a Peter Pan, reluctant to grow up. It all seemed really nice at home-why change it? Part of me would prefer not to have any responsibility whatsoever. — Helena Bonham Carter
- I met Elijah Wood once, I met Peter Jackson, I met Orlando Bloom, and they're all really cool. — Daniel Radcliffe
- Spider-Man's probably my favorite. You see, Batman is a billionaire and there's nothing really cool about a billionaire saving the world. But Spider-Man is Peter Parker, a conflicted character who puts on a suit and saves the world. I love that. — Zac Efron
- I was born and brought up in Liverpool with my clever little sister Jemma, who is 14 and wants to be a vet. My mum Jane is an administrator and my dad Peter is a taxi driver. — Jennifer Ellison