Petty meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Petty.
- (adjective satellite) : (informal) small and of little importance
- (noun) : larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- (adjective satellite) : contemptibly narrow in outlook
More words related to the meanings of Petty
More words from Urdu related to Petty
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Petty meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
اجالامحدودکسریبے اعتنائ برتناتھوڑی سی چیزبرائے نامناکافییاوہ گونارسیدہجُزویاندکباریکپاجینیچآدھاروشن ہونابونارکیکشاملمختصرکوتاہمعمولی واقعہ یا مسلہذوکم مقدارمہملچھوٹے سائز کاکچکلاحاصلکَم رُتبَہ والے کا لَقَببل دلیلبُنيادکم مایہصافچھوٹیپستمتوسطاتھلاپولاتنگچاندنیعرض کم کرنابیہودہغفلت سےتھوڑا ساقابل نظراندازیگرسنہگپیپٹھاصغیر سنجانبدار ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Petty
|To beat the dog before the lion||بڑے خطرے کا سامنا کرنے سے پہلے چھوٹا خطرہ دور کرو|
What are the meanings of Petty in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Petty in Urdu are چھوٹا - chhota, جزوی - juzwi, کم ظرف - kam zarf and خفیف - khafiif. To understand how would you translate the word Petty in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Petty or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Petty synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Petty. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Petty in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Petty in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Petty with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by petty?
Meanings of petty are چھوٹا - chhota, جزوی - juzwi, کم ظرف - kam zarf and خفیف - khafiif
Whats the definition of petty?
Definition of the petty are
- (informal) small and of little importance
- larceny of property having a value less than some amount (the amount varies by locale)
- contemptibly narrow in outlook
What is the synonym of petty?
Synonym of word petty are minacious, semi, juniors, scailed, partialist, busboy, triflingly, tattler, abridger, minute
What are the idioms related to petty?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word petty.
- Nothing is rougher than a low bred man when he was risen to a height
- An itch is worse than a smart
- On all hands
- A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
- A little field may grow good corn
What are the quotes with word petty?
Here are the quotes with the word petty in them
- Hunger, revenge, to sleep are petty foes, But only death the jealous eyes can close. — William Wycherley
- Don't be afraid of failure be afraid of petty success. — Maude Adams
- A family on the throne is an interesting idea. It brings down the pride of sovereignty to the level of petty life. — Walter Bagehot
- The Band was always famous for its retirements we'd go and play and get a little petty cash together, and then not see each other till it was time to fill our pockets up again. — Rick Danko