Phantom meanings in Urdu
I haven't seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven't seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it - see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes.
O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself.
More words related to the meanings of Phantom
More words from Urdu related to Phantom
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Phantom meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Phantom
What are the meanings of Phantom in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Phantom in Urdu are خیال - khayaal, سایہ - saayah, پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, توہم - tawahhum and صورت خیالی - suuraat e khayaali. To understand how would you translate the word Phantom in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Phantom or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Phantom synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Phantom. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Phantom in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Phantom in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Phantom with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by phantom?
Meanings of phantom are خیال - khayaal, سایہ - saayah, پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut, توہم - tawahhum and صورت خیالی - suuraat e khayaali
Whats the definition of phantom?
Definition of the phantom are
What is the synonym of phantom?
Synonym of word phantom are stupidity, ghost, suspicion, phantoms, presensation, apparition, respect, misacceptation, fetch, muse
What are the idioms related to phantom?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word phantom.
- To the timorous the air is filled with demons
- From seeing comes loving
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
What are the quotes with word phantom?
Here are the quotes with the word phantom in them
- Art has a double face, of expression and illusion, just like science has a double face: the reality of error and the phantom of truth. — Publilius Syrus
- I haven't seen Clones, which has been during this period when I haven't seen much of anything, but I did see Phantom Menace, and see my feelings about it - see, first of all, I think that when you make a lot of movies, your attitude about the movies changes. — Lawrence Kasdan
- O reason, reason, abstract phantom of the waking state, I had already expelled you from my dreams, now I have reached a point where those dreams are about to become fused with apparent realities: now there is only room here for myself. — Louis Aragon
- I loved fantasy, but I particularly loved the stories in which somebody got out of where they were and into somewhere better - as in the 'Chronicles Of Narnia,' 'The Wizard Of Oz,' 'The Phantom Tollbooth,' the 'Dungeons & Dragons' cartoon on Saturday morning in the '80s. — Lev Grossman