Phantoms meanings in Urdu
I would love to spend all my time writing to you I'd love to share with you all that goes through my mind, all that weighs on my heart, all that gives air to my soul phantoms of art, dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true.
More words related to the meanings of Phantoms
More words from Urdu related to Phantoms
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Phantoms meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Phantoms
What are the meanings of Phantoms in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Phantoms in Urdu are پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut and توہم - tawahhum. To understand how would you translate the word Phantoms in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Phantoms or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Phantoms synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Phantoms. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Phantoms in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Phantoms in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Phantoms with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by phantoms?
Meanings of phantoms are پریت - priit, بھوت - bhuut and توہم - tawahhum
Whats the definition of phantoms?
Definition of the phantoms are
What is the synonym of phantoms?
Synonym of word phantoms are genius, hobgoblin, phantom, fiend, ghastly, predilect, ghosty, affection, ghosts, haunce
What are the idioms related to phantoms?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word phantoms.
- From seeing comes loving
- A sharp good for a stubborn ass
- Hunger is the instructor of money
- Suspicions raise hobgoblins in the dark
- The raised stick always makes the dog obey
What are the quotes with word phantoms?
Here are the quotes with the word phantoms in them
- He who does not fill his world with phantoms remains alone. — Antonio Porchia
- The promises of this world are, for the most part, vain phantoms and to confide in one's self, and become something of worth and value is the best and safest course. — Michelangelo
- I would love to spend all my time writing to you I'd love to share with you all that goes through my mind, all that weighs on my heart, all that gives air to my soul phantoms of art, dreams that would be so beautiful if they could come true. — Luigi Pirandello
- Our fathers had their dreams we have ours the generation that follows will have its own. Without dreams and phantoms man cannot exist. — Olive Schreiner