Philip ii meanings in Urdu
Philip ii meanings in Urdu is فلپ دوم Philip ii in Urdu. More meanings of philip ii, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Philip ii Definitions
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Philip ii.
- (noun) : king of ancient Macedonia and father of Alexander the Great (382-336 BC)
- (noun) : son of Louis VII whose reign as king of France saw wars with the English that regained control of Normandy and Anjou and most of Poitou (1165-1223)
- (noun) : king of Spain and Portugal and husband of Mary I; he supported the Counter Reformation and sent the Spanish Armada to invade England (1527-1598)
What are the meanings of Philip ii in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Philip ii in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Philip ii in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Philip ii or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Philip ii synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Philip ii. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Philip ii in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Philip ii in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Philip ii with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by philip ii?
Whats the definition of philip ii?
Definition of the philip ii are
- king of ancient Macedonia and father of Alexander the Great (382-336 BC)
- son of Louis VII whose reign as king of France saw wars with the English that regained control of Normandy and Anjou and most of Poitou (1165-1223)
- king of Spain and Portugal and husband of Mary I; he supported the Counter Reformation and sent the Spanish Armada to invade England (1527-1598)