Philistine meanings in Urdu
Philistine meanings in Urdu is عجمی Philistine in Urdu. More meanings of philistine, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Philistine.
- (noun) : a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- (adjective satellite) : smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- (noun) : a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- (adjective) : of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
What are the meanings of Philistine in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Philistine in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Philistine in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Philistine or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Philistine synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Philistine. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Philistine in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Philistine in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Philistine with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by philistine?
Whats the definition of philistine?
Definition of the philistine are
- a person who is uninterested in intellectual pursuits
- smug and ignorant and indifferent or hostile to artistic and cultural values
- a member of an Aegean people who settled ancient Philistia around the 12th century BC
- of or relating to ancient Philistia or its culture or its people
What are the quotes with word philistine?
Here is the quote with the word philistine in them
- Trinidad may seem complex, but to anyone who knows it, it is a simple, colonial, philistine society. — V.S.Naipaul