Philosophic meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Philosophic.
- (adjective) : of or relating to philosophy or philosophers
- (adjective satellite) : characterized by the attitude of a philosopher; meeting trouble with level-headed detachment
What do you mean by faith? Is faith enough for Man? Should he be satisfied with faith alone? Is there no way of finding out the truth? Is the attitude of faith, of believing in something for which there can be no more than philosophic proof, the true mark of a Christian?
More words related to the meanings of Philosophic
More words from Urdu related to Philosophic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Philosophic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Philosophic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Philosophic in Urdu are فلسفیانہ - Falsafiyana, منطقی - mantiqi, فیلسوفانہ - Felsufana, حکیمانہ - Hakeemana and محققانہ - muhaqqiqaanah. To understand how would you translate the word Philosophic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Philosophic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Philosophic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Philosophic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Philosophic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Philosophic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Philosophic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by philosophic?
Meanings of philosophic are فلسفیانہ - Falsafiyana, منطقی - mantiqi, فیلسوفانہ - Felsufana, حکیمانہ - Hakeemana and محققانہ - muhaqqiqaanah
Whats the definition of philosophic?
Definition of the philosophic are
- of or relating to philosophy or philosophers
- characterized by the attitude of a philosopher; meeting trouble with level-headed detachment
What is the synonym of philosophic?
Synonym of word philosophic are philosophistical, philosophistic, philosophical, logicized, logicised, loginess, logicalness, logicality, logical, dialectical
What are the quotes with word philosophic?
Here are the quotes with the word philosophic in them
- What do you mean by faith? Is faith enough for Man? Should he be satisfied with faith alone? Is there no way of finding out the truth? Is the attitude of faith, of believing in something for which there can be no more than philosophic proof, the true mark of a Christian? — Clifford D. Simak
- An attitude of philosophic doubt, of suspended judgment, is repugnant to the natural man. Belief is an independent joy to him. — William Minto
- Philosophy begins in wonder. And, at the end, when philosophic thought has done its best, the wonder remains. — Alfred North Whitehead
- The process of philosophic and scientific enlightenment has shaken the stability of beliefs held explicitly as articles of faith. — Michael Polanyi