Physiological meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and 1 Urdu definitions related to the word Physiological.
- (adjective satellite) : of or consistent with an organism's normal functioning
- (adjective) : of or relating to the biological study of physiology
- فعلیات کا یا اِس کے مُتعَلِق
We know that communication must be hampered, and its form largely determined, by the unconscious but inevitable influence of a transmitting mechanism, whether that be of a merely mechanical or of a physiological character.
More words from Urdu related to Physiological
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Physiological meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Physiological in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Physiological in Urdu is عضویاتی - uzwiyaati. To understand how would you translate the word Physiological in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Physiological or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Physiological synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Physiological. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Physiological in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Physiological in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Physiological with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by physiological?
Meaning of physiological is عضویاتی - uzwiyaati
Whats the definition of physiological?
Definition of the physiological are
- of or consistent with an organism's normal functioning
- of or relating to the biological study of physiology
- فعلیات کا یا اِس کے مُتعَلِق
What is the synonym of physiological?
Synonym of word physiological are physiologic
What are the quotes with word physiological?
Here are the quotes with the word physiological in them
- For art to exist, for any sort of aesthetic activity to exist, a certain physiological precondition is indispensable: intoxication. — Friedrich Nietzsche
- The attitude of physiological psychology to sensations and feelings, considered as psychical elements, is, naturally, the attitude of psychology at large. — Wilhelm Wundt
- We know that communication must be hampered, and its form largely determined, by the unconscious but inevitable influence of a transmitting mechanism, whether that be of a merely mechanical or of a physiological character. — Oliver Joseph Lodge
- Whether born from experience or inherent physiological or cultural differences our gender and national origins may and will make a difference in our judging. — Sonia Sotomayor