Pick out meanings in Urdu
Pick out Definitions
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Pick out.
- (verb) : pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
I sing both in my shower and in my car, mostly in my car, because I have this weird thing - whenever I'm singing to the radio - my friends kind of hate it - but I pick out the harmonies in my head, and I'm singing the harmonies to the tracks and I'm jamming it out.
More words from Urdu related to Pick out
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pick out meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
تحفہچگناانجمنٹکڑیاختیارکھسوٹناسنکشیپ کرنابڑی محنت سے سیکھناترتیب سے لگانامنتخبچُننامجموعہاپنی پسند سے اختیار کرناپسندیدہتوڑنابٹورناگٹچھانٹا ہواچُگنامجمعانتخابپسند کرناچھانٹناجمع کرناپرامستشنیٰمختصر کرناسلابینناذیلرضانکالناچنناحلقہجمعتنوچناچھوٹا کرنابچا کھچا اکٹھا کرناٹولیپسندیدگیبنناچن لیناگروہگروہ بناناکدالکم کرنااکھٹا کرنازمرہچیدہاِنتخاب کَرناترتیب دینا ...
Idioms with the word Pick out in it
What are the meanings of Pick out in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pick out in Urdu are چننا - chunna and انتخاب کرنا - intekhaab karna. To understand how would you translate the word Pick out in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pick out or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pick out synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pick out. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pick out in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pick out in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pick out with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pick out?
Meanings of pick out are چننا - chunna and انتخاب کرنا - intekhaab karna
Whats the definition of pick out?
Definition of the pick out are
- pick out, select, or choose from a number of alternatives
What is the synonym of pick out?
Synonym of word pick out are group, glean, cull, choosing, elect, choose, select, opt, abridge, pluck
What are the idioms with the word pick out?
Here are the idioms with the word pick out in them.
- Crows do not pick out crows' eyes
- One crow will not pick out another crow's eyes
What are the idioms related to pick out?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pick out.
- Choose sides
- Pitch on
What are the quotes with word pick out?
Here are the quotes with the word pick out in them
- A visitor from Mars could easily pick out the civilized nations. They have the best implements of war. — Herbert V. Prochnow
- I sing both in my shower and in my car, mostly in my car, because I have this weird thing - whenever I'm singing to the radio - my friends kind of hate it - but I pick out the harmonies in my head, and I'm singing the harmonies to the tracks and I'm jamming it out. — Paul McDonald
- When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe. — John Muir
- If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher. I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself. — Confucius