Pick up meanings in Urdu
Pick up Definitions
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Pick up.
- (verb) : gather or collect
- (verb) : gain or regain energy
- (verb) : take and lift upward
- (verb) : lift out or reflect from a background
- (verb) : take up by hand
- (verb) : give a passenger or a hitchhiker a lift
- (verb) : register (perceptual input)
- (verb) : buy casually or spontaneously
- (verb) : meet someone for sexual purposes
- (verb) : fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- (verb) : eat by pecking at, like a bird
- (verb) : improve significantly; go from bad to good
- (verb) : get in addition, as an increase
More words related to the meanings of Pick up
More words from Urdu related to Pick up
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pick up meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
رائج ہونامانناڈھونڈنافائدہاُٹھانالینادوسری جگہ رکھنااونچا کرنارت جگانصب کرناقائمقابض ہو جاناادھماوتپیدا کرناکامیاب ہونااکٹھا کرناابھارنابال نوچناسزاوار ہوناپکڑناخراب کرنامانا جانانزعپڑا پانانبھانامنفعتبيدار ہونابنناتصویر بناناعزت دیناجاگتے رہناسیدھاگھڑناسیدھا کرنابیشیاکساناغالب ہونابچانااٹھاؤمثللائق ہوناجاری ہوناچوٹ لگاناکھڑامقدمہ یا دیباچہ لکھناجھگڑاسِيکھ جاناپانابلائی یافت ...
Idioms with the word Pick up in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pick up
What are the meanings of Pick up in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pick up in Urdu are اٹھانا - uthaana and حاصل کرنا - haasil karna. To understand how would you translate the word Pick up in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pick up or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pick up synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pick up. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pick up in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pick up in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pick up with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pick up?
Meanings of pick up are اٹھانا - uthaana and حاصل کرنا - haasil karna
Whats the definition of pick up?
Definition of the pick up are
- gather or collect
- gain or regain energy
- take and lift upward
- lift out or reflect from a background
- take up by hand
- give a passenger or a hitchhiker a lift
- register (perceptual input)
- buy casually or spontaneously
- meet someone for sexual purposes
- fill with high spirits; fill with optimism
- eat by pecking at, like a bird
- improve significantly; go from bad to good
- get in addition, as an increase
What is the synonym of pick up?
Synonym of word pick up are arouse, prick up, gain, acquitter, haul up, find, gettering, wake, earn, gaining
What are the idioms with the word pick up?
Here are the idioms with the word pick up in them.
- Early birds pick up worms
- To pick up a quarrel
What are the idioms related to pick up?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pick up.
- Fish in troubled waters
- Improve the occasion
- Kiss the book
- Kiss the dust
- Know the length of one foot
What are the quotes with word pick up?
Here are the quotes with the word pick up in them
- Comics, for me, is being able to sing alone in the shower. I find it freeing. You just pick up a pen and get to it. — Shia LaBeouf
- When I walked to school in the mornings I would start out alone but would pick up four other boys along the way. We would set out together after school across the village green. — Roald Dahl
- It's amazing to me that young people will still pick up a cigarette. — Loni Anderson
- Sometimes being a friend means mastering the art of timing. There is a time for silence. A time to let go and allow people to hurl themselves into their own destiny. And a time to prepare to pick up the pieces when it's all over. — Octavia Butler