Pictorial meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pictorial.
- (adjective satellite) : evoking lifelike images within the mind
- (noun) : a periodical (magazine or newspaper) containing many pictures
- (adjective) : pertaining to or consisting of pictures
Idioms related to the meaning of Pictorial
What are the meanings of Pictorial in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pictorial in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Pictorial in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pictorial or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pictorial synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pictorial. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pictorial in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pictorial in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pictorial with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pictorial?
با تصویر رسالہ, مصورانہ, با تصویر
Whats the definition of pictorial?
Definition of the pictorial are
- evoking lifelike images within the mind
- a periodical (magazine or newspaper) containing many pictures
- pertaining to or consisting of pictures
What are the idioms related to pictorial?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pictorial.
- A picture is a dumb poem
- Every medal has its reverse side
- He that would right understand a man must read his whole story
- On painting and fighting look afar off
- Reputation serves to virtue as light does to a picture
What are the quotes with word pictorial?
Here is the quote with the word pictorial in them
- No good is ever done to society by the pictorial representation of its diseases. — John Ruskin