Pie meanings in Urdu
Pie meanings in Urdu are چھپائی, طباعت, پیسٹری, کَچوری, سَموسہ, پائی, گنجھیا,ایک قسم کی چڑیا, کچوری, سموسہ, نیل کَنٹھ, زاغِ صحرائی, عقعق, چھاپناہُدہُد Pie in Urdu. More meanings of pie, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pie.
- (noun) : dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- (noun) : a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
People are afraid, and when people are afraid, when their pie is shrinking, they look for somebody to hate. They look for somebody to blame. And a real leader speaks to anxiety and to fear and allays those fears, assuages anxiety.
More words from Urdu related to Pie
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pie meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pie in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pie in Urdu are طباعت - tabaaat, پیسٹری - Pestry, پائی - Paayi, سموسہ - Samosa, نیل کَنٹھ and چھپائی - Chapayi. To understand how would you translate the word Pie in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pie or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pie synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pie. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pie in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pie in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pie with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pie?
Meanings of pie are طباعت - tabaaat, پیسٹری - Pestry, پائی - Paayi, سموسہ - Samosa, نیل کَنٹھ and چھپائی - Chapayi
Whats the definition of pie?
Definition of the pie are
- dish baked in pastry-lined pan often with a pastry top
- a prehistoric unrecorded language that was the ancestor of all Indo-European languages
What is the synonym of pie?
Synonym of word pie are printings, printing, pastries, pastramis, pastry, puy, pieing, pye, samosa, pica
What are the idioms related to pie?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pie.
- Raised pastry pie
What are the quotes with word pie?
Here are the quotes with the word pie in them
- All my fans tell me what a glamorous life I have, but I tell them how hard I work and how many nights I spend alone with my dogs, eating chicken pot pie in my bedroom. — Shannen Doherty
- The truth is, in order to get things like universal health care and a revamped education system, then someone is going to have to give up a piece of their pie so that someone else can have more. — Michelle Obama
- People are afraid, and when people are afraid, when their pie is shrinking, they look for somebody to hate. They look for somebody to blame. And a real leader speaks to anxiety and to fear and allays those fears, assuages anxiety. — Henry Louis Gates
- I don't want to spend my life not having good food going into my pie hole. That hole was made for pies. — Paula Deen