Piece meanings in Urdu
Piece meanings in Urdu are ٹکڑا, پھانک, جوڑنا, بند, ڈلڈلی, پرکالہ, ٹوک, کھنڈ, قطعہ, لخت, ملانا,پیوند یا جوڑ لگانا, سانتھنا, پرزہ, پارہ, پارچہ, حصہ, جز Piece in Urdu. More meanings of piece, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Piece.
- (verb) : create by putting components or members together
More words related to the meanings of Piece
More words from Urdu related to Piece
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Piece meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms with the word Piece in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Piece
What are the meanings of Piece in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Piece in Urdu are ٹکڑا - tukra, بند - band, حصہ - hissah, قطعہ - qitaah, جوڑنا - jorna, لخت - lakht, پرزہ - purzah, پھانک - phaank, جز - juz, پرکالہ - par kaalah, پارہ - paarah, ٹوک - tok and پارچہ - paarchah. To understand how would you translate the word Piece in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Piece or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Piece synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Piece. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Piece in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Piece in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Piece with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by piece?
Meanings of piece are ٹکڑا - tukra, بند - band, حصہ - hissah, قطعہ - qitaah, جوڑنا - jorna, لخت - lakht, پرزہ - purzah, پھانک - phaank, جز - juz, پرکالہ - par kaalah, پارہ - paarah, ٹوک - tok and پارچہ - paarchah
Whats the definition of piece?
Definition of the piece are
- create by putting components or members together
What is the synonym of piece?
Synonym of word piece are crumb, shutting, partage, ligature, slice up, closehauled, quartain, adducting, bound off, quota
What are the idioms with the word piece?
Here are the idioms with the word piece in them.
- A bridle for a tongue is a necessary piece of furniture
- A piece of
- A piece of churchyard fits everybody
What are the idioms related to piece?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word piece.
- Roll up
- A good round sum
- Bear a hand
- Fag end
- Go halves
What are the quotes with word piece?
Here are the quotes with the word piece in them
- I love the way you can fall in love with a piece of literature how words alone can get your heart doing that. — Laura Marling
- When taxidermy is done well it's an amazing piece of art. — Amanda Seyfried
- I don't know how many thoughts we have a second, but it's quite an amazing number, and just to pin down the appropriate sequence of those, all you really need is a pencil and a piece of paper. — Robert Wyatt
- I really would love to do a piece like Julia Roberts or Charlize Theron in 'Erin Brockovich' or 'North Country.' They were both so amazing and so inspiring. I would love to touch someone in the way their performances touched me. — Ashley Greene