Pilgrim meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Pilgrim.
- (noun) : someone who journeys in foreign lands
- (noun) : one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- (noun) : someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
I think everybody has their own way of looking at their lives as some kind of pilgrimage. Some people will see their role as a pilgrim in terms of setting up a fine family, or establishing a business inheritance. Everyone's got their own definition.
More words from Urdu related to Pilgrim
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pilgrim meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idiom related to the meaning of Pilgrim
What are the meanings of Pilgrim in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pilgrim in Urdu are حاجی - Haaji and زائر - zaa ir. To understand how would you translate the word Pilgrim in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pilgrim or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pilgrim synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pilgrim. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pilgrim in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pilgrim in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pilgrim with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pilgrim?
Meanings of pilgrim are حاجی - Haaji and زائر - zaa ir
Whats the definition of pilgrim?
Definition of the pilgrim are
- someone who journeys in foreign lands
- one of the colonists from England who sailed to America on the Mayflower and founded the colony of Plymouth in New England in 1620
- someone who journeys to a sacred place as an act of religious devotion
What is the synonym of pilgrim?
Synonym of word pilgrim are pilgrimer, hajis, zaire, xyris, visitor, visitant
What are the idioms related to pilgrim?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pilgrim.
- Scratch my back and i will scratch yours
What are the quotes with word pilgrim?
Here are the quotes with the word pilgrim in them
- I think everybody has their own way of looking at their lives as some kind of pilgrimage. Some people will see their role as a pilgrim in terms of setting up a fine family, or establishing a business inheritance. Everyone's got their own definition. — Eric Clapton
- At least the Pilgrim Fathers used to shoot Indians: the Pilgrim Children merely punch time clocks. — E. E. Cummings