Pillar meanings in Urdu
Please find 5 English and definitions related to the word Pillar.
- (noun) : a prominent supporter
- (noun) : a fundamental principle or practice
- (noun) : (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- (noun) : a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- (noun) : anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
More words related to the meanings of Pillar
More words from Urdu related to Pillar
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pillar meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Pillar in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pillar in Urdu are رکن - rukn, کھمبا - khamba, پیل پایہ - piil paayah, تھونی - thuuni, لاٹھ - laath, لاٹ - laat, مینارہ - miinaarah and ستون - sutuun. To understand how would you translate the word Pillar in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pillar or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pillar synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pillar. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pillar in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pillar in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pillar with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pillar?
Meanings of pillar are رکن - rukn, کھمبا - khamba, پیل پایہ - piil paayah, تھونی - thuuni, لاٹھ - laath, لاٹ - laat, مینارہ - miinaarah and ستون - sutuun
Whats the definition of pillar?
Definition of the pillar are
- a prominent supporter
- a fundamental principle or practice
- (architecture) a tall vertical cylindrical structure standing upright and used to support a structure
- a vertical cylindrical structure standing alone and not supporting anything (such as a monument)
- anything that approximates the shape of a column or tower
What is the synonym of pillar?
Synonym of word pillar are member, spile, element, pier, grandee, column, prop, post, menhir, minaret
What are the idioms with the word pillar?
Here are the idioms with the word pillar in them.
- From pillar to post
What are the idioms related to pillar?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pillar.
- Leading light
What are the quotes with word pillar?
Here are the quotes with the word pillar in them
- The question remains: which brands will commit to creating a private sector pillar of social change, and which will become casualties of their own outdated thinking? — Simon Mainwaring
- Women's natural role is to be a pillar of the family. — Grace Kelly
- The administration of justice is the firmest pillar of government. — George Washington
- Hope is the pillar that holds up the world. Hope is the dream of a waking man. — Pliny the Elder