Plainly meanings in Urdu
Plainly meanings in Urdu is صاف Plainly in Urdu. More meanings of plainly, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Plainly.
- (adverb) : in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment
- (adverb) : unmistakably ( plain' is often used informally for plainly')
If the jury have no right to judge of the justice of a law of the government, they plainly can do nothing to protect the people against the oppressions of the government for there are no oppressions which the government may not authorize by law.
The sum of the whole is plainly this: The nature of man considered in his single capacity, and with respect only to the present world, is adapted and leads him to attain the greatest happiness he can for himself in the present world.
More words related to the meanings of Plainly
More words from Urdu related to Plainly
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plainly meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نازکانصاف پسندمبراستھراجوتآب دارخودارٹھیکتاباںپڑھنے جوگبے جھجھکادل پہچانبا قاعدہکھلاجیسے زمینحاویبیاناِکَٹھبے گناہبے داغخفیفچمک دارراست بازجھاڑ دیناکم وزنمنصفانہسڈولمبذول کرناڈھوربرابربل اعلانبے ریاظاہرآسانبے خَطاتابداربیضاضیامخلصسیدھا سادامستقیمسلیسجو پڑھا جاسکےمیدانصريحکھلم کھلانِس کپٹمُنصفانہ طریقے سےسالمنُمائش ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plainly
What are the meanings of Plainly in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plainly in Urdu is صاف - saaf. To understand how would you translate the word Plainly in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plainly or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plainly synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plainly. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plainly in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plainly in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plainly with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plainly?
Meaning of plainly is صاف - saaf
Whats the definition of plainly?
Definition of the plainly are
- in a simple manner; without extravagance or embellishment
- unmistakably ( plain' is often used informally for plainly')
What is the synonym of plainly?
Synonym of word plainly are cleanable, impartial, cleaned, shiny, neaped, tidy, purled, direct, tiddy, explicit
What are the idioms related to plainly?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plainly.
- A clear conscience is a coat of mail
- A holy habit cleanseth not a foul soul
- A quiet conscience sleeps in thunder
- Better be denied than deceived
- Dirt dirtiest upon the fairest spot
What are the quotes with word plainly?
Here are the quotes with the word plainly in them
- If the jury have no right to judge of the justice of a law of the government, they plainly can do nothing to protect the people against the oppressions of the government for there are no oppressions which the government may not authorize by law. — Lysander Spooner
- There are trivial truths and the great truths. The opposite of a trivial truth is plainly false. The opposite of a great truth is also true. — Niels Bohr
- The sum of the whole is plainly this: The nature of man considered in his single capacity, and with respect only to the present world, is adapted and leads him to attain the greatest happiness he can for himself in the present world. — Joseph Butler
- I perceived how that it was impossible to establish the lay people in any truth except the Scripture were plainly laid before their eyes in their mother tongue. — William Tyndale