Plane meanings in Urdu
Please find 8 English and definitions related to the word Plane.
- (noun) : (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- (verb) : travel on the surface of water
- (noun) : a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- (noun) : a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- (noun) : a level of existence or development
- (verb) : cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- (adjective satellite) : having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- (verb) : make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
I never travel without my Stetson, but the more I wear it the more I realise that no one wears hats any more. When I was a kid everybody wore hats, especially in Texas, but I get off the plane in Dallas now and I'm the only guy with a hat. It's amazing.
More words related to the meanings of Plane
More words from Urdu related to Plane
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plane meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فرش بناناصفاچٹ یا مسطح ہونامَلطَفسوناٹھیک ٹھیکہکا بکامنزلزمینبرابر کرناعرصہچکناایک ساخوشگوارایک ساںبے ساختہچپٹیریتیسوہن کرنانَرمبے معنیمُسطحگھبرایا ہوااسموتھیتہ زمینجائے ہمواررَقبَہروہموارمخمل نُمامسطحبے جانکدو کشکھُردرے آلے سے رگڑنانرمبن بھرانشیب و فراز سے پاککورااہم واقعات کے بغیرفلورچورس کرناسَطَحبیرونی یا ظاہری حالتپھرمخملینچوپٹکرای کا کمرہیکساں کرناوسعتبرہم کر دیناسپاٹ ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plane
What are the meanings of Plane in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plane in Urdu are ہموار - ham waar, سطح - sath, رندہ - randah and سپاٹ - sapaat. To understand how would you translate the word Plane in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plane or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plane synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plane. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plane in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plane in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plane with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plane?
Meanings of plane are ہموار - ham waar, سطح - sath, رندہ - randah and سپاٹ - sapaat
Whats the definition of plane?
Definition of the plane are
- (mathematics) an unbounded two-dimensional shape
- travel on the surface of water
- a carpenter's hand tool with an adjustable blade for smoothing or shaping wood
- a power tool for smoothing or shaping wood
- a level of existence or development
- cut or remove with or as if with a plane
- having a surface without slope, tilt in which no part is higher or lower than another
- make even or smooth, with or as with a carpenter's plane
What is the synonym of plane?
Synonym of word plane are smoothies, levels, rasp, smoothbark, smoothes, surface, grater, smooth spoken, smoothens, floor
What are the idioms related to plane?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plane.
- Find one level
- Shape one course
- Shape ones course
What are the quotes with word plane?
Here are the quotes with the word plane in them
- Old age is like a plane flying through a storm. Once you're aboard, there's nothing you can do. — Golda Meir
- I love the solitude of being on a plane and finally getting to read an entire book and being left alone. — Christina Ricci
- I never travel without my Stetson, but the more I wear it the more I realise that no one wears hats any more. When I was a kid everybody wore hats, especially in Texas, but I get off the plane in Dallas now and I'm the only guy with a hat. It's amazing. — Larry Hagman
- As the plane got closer to Miami, I had this terrible feeling he was dying. Maybe he was telling me that he was going. I felt anger, panic, despair and helplessness. — Robin Gibb