Plant meanings in Urdu
Plant meanings in Urdu are بیج ڈالنا, آباد کرنا, نم, ذہن نشین کرنا, اگانا, بونا, لٹھ, لانا, نصب کرنا, لگانا, پودا لگانا, کار خانہ, نبات Plant in Urdu. More meanings of plant, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 9 English and definitions related to the word Plant.
- (verb) : set up or lay the groundwork for
- (verb) : put firmly in the mind
- (noun) : (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- (noun) : buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- (noun) : something planted secretly for discovery by another
- (noun) : an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- (verb) : place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- (verb) : place into a river
- (verb) : put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
More words related to the meanings of Plant
More words from Urdu related to Plant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
نظم دیناسانٹھناآبیزوجناٹاپیداوارتابع کرناچاقمول لیناگانٹھپریتمتخم ریزیٹکرانارہنااکٹھا ہونادلنادرآمد کرناضمیمہجھینگااڑسناتیار ہونالا ٹھیکافرڈنڈپہلُو بَہ پہلُو رَکھنابناسپتیہاتھکانٹاتھوپناگھونسلا بناناساتھ دینابکھیرناگٹیفائدہاستادہ کرنابلا مارنامربوط کرناسوامیچھوٹے قد کا انسانمچان پر رکھناچھڑناجاکر لے آناگرزکوتاہ قد آدمی یا شےآمدوصل کرنادُکانزبردستی سکھاناتولیدقَلبہ رائی کَرنا ...
Idioms with the word Plant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Plant
|Railway stitch||تیزی سے ٹانکے لگانا|
|Split one sides||قہقہہ لگانا|
|Split ones sides||قہقہہ لگانا|
|To hit the needle||صحیح نشانہ لگانا|
|To lay out||نمائش لگانا دکھانا|
|To throw mud at||بیکار الزام لگانا|
What are the meanings of Plant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plant in Urdu are بونا - boona, لگانا - lagaana, کار خانہ - kaar khaanah, لٹھ - lath, نم - nam, لانا - laana, نبات - nebaat, نصب کرنا - nasb karna, بیج ڈالنا - biij daalna, ذہن نشین کرنا - zehen nashiin karna, آباد کرنا - aabaad karna and اگانا - ugaana. To understand how would you translate the word Plant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plant?
Meanings of plant are بونا - boona, لگانا - lagaana, کار خانہ - kaar khaanah, لٹھ - lath, نم - nam, لانا - laana, نبات - nebaat, نصب کرنا - nasb karna, بیج ڈالنا - biij daalna, ذہن نشین کرنا - zehen nashiin karna, آباد کرنا - aabaad karna and اگانا - ugaana
Whats the definition of plant?
Definition of the plant are
- set up or lay the groundwork for
- put firmly in the mind
- (botany) a living organism lacking the power of locomotion
- buildings for carrying on industrial labor
- something planted secretly for discovery by another
- an actor situated in the audience whose acting is rehearsed but seems spontaneous to the audience
- place something or someone in a certain position in order to secretly observe or deceive
- place into a river
- put or set (seeds, seedlings, or plants) into the ground
What is the synonym of plant?
Synonym of word plant are sowse, imposition, shop, bat, vapoured, install, seed, damps, adduce, sowle
What are the idioms with the word plant?
Here are the idioms with the word plant in them.
- A noble plant suits not with a stubborn ground
- A plant often removed cannot thrive
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
What are the idioms related to plant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plant.
- Cut on oak and plant thistles
- He that spares the bad injures the good
- Sow in the slopure of a crop
- Sow in the slop sure of a crop
- To plough the sands and sow the waves
What are the quotes with word plant?
Here are the quotes with the word plant in them
- An artist cannot speak about his art any more than a plant can discuss horticulture. — Jean Cocteau
- I think that one's art is a growth inside one. I do not think one can explain growth. It is silent and subtle. One does not keep digging up a plant to see how it grows. — Emily Carr
- I trust in nature for the stable laws of beauty and utility. Spring shall plant and autumn garner to the end of time. — Robert Browning
- A beautiful bouquet or a long-lasting flowering plant is a traditional gift for women, but I have recommended that both men and women keep fresh flowers in the home for their beauty, fragrance, and the lift they give our spirits. — Andrew Weil