Plaster meanings in Urdu
Please find 11 English and definitions related to the word Plaster.
- (verb) : coat with plaster
- (noun) : adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- (noun) : a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- (noun) : a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling)
- (verb) : dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- (verb) : apply a heavy coat to
- (verb) : apply a plaster cast to
- (verb) : affix conspicuously
- (verb) : cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on
- (noun) : a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- (noun) : any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
More words related to the meanings of Plaster
More words from Urdu related to Plaster
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plaster meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پرا باندھناترکیبشمارتکمہچپٹا کرناشقپٹکاڈھانپناتانتاچالاکیکو تل کشننگا کر دیناہستیخطقطار میں لگاناکاروائ سے نکالناپٹی باندھناغازہگوٹاتھوکپنہاں کرناپُرزہدھوکاکاشتفتورسالوسموٹے اون کا کپڑاشبیہہیر پھیرستلیپٹیگھاتسیناچھوٹی سی پرچیاوٹ کرناجُزوخطہمالش کی دواڈانر لگانا یا چلاناجلقبضہبے پردہ کرناآسنپھیرتہہ لگاناڈوریشکنجہتدھینپٹی لگاناملکیت ...
Idiom with the word Plaster in it
Idiom related to the meaning of Plaster
What are the meanings of Plaster in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plaster in Urdu are پٹی - patti, لیپ - leyp and لیپنا - leypna. To understand how would you translate the word Plaster in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plaster or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plaster synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plaster. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plaster in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plaster in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plaster with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plaster?
Meanings of plaster are پٹی - patti, لیپ - leyp and لیپنا - leypna
Whats the definition of plaster?
Definition of the plaster are
- coat with plaster
- adhesive tape used in dressing wounds
- a medical dressing consisting of a soft heated mass of meal or clay that is spread on a cloth and applied to the skin to treat inflamed areas or improve circulation etc.
- a surface of hardened plaster (as on a wall or ceiling)
- dress by covering with a therapeutic substance
- apply a heavy coat to
- apply a plaster cast to
- affix conspicuously
- cover conspicuously or thickly, as by pasting something on
- a mixture of lime or gypsum with sand and water; hardens into a smooth solid; used to cover walls and ceilings
- any of several gypsum cements; a white powder (a form of calcium sulphate) that forms a paste when mixed with water and hardens into a solid; used in making molds and sculptures and casts for broken limbs
What is the synonym of plaster?
Synonym of word plaster are holding, lep, lath, zone, girth, lapp, kersey, trick, farm, unction
What are the idioms with the word plaster?
Here are the idioms with the word plaster in them.
- Patience is a plaster for all sores
What are the idioms related to plaster?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plaster.
- Pull draw the wool over the eyes
What are the quotes with word plaster?
Here is the quote with the word plaster in them
- First, there is the bare beauty of the logs themselves with their long lines and firm curves. Then there is the open charm felt of the structural features which are not hidden under plaster and ornament, but are clearly revealed, a charm felt in Japanese architecture. — Gustav Stickley