Platonic meanings in Urdu
Platonic meanings in Urdu is افلاطون Platonic in Urdu. More meanings of platonic, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Platonic.
- (adjective satellite) : free from physical desire
- (adjective) : of or relating to or characteristic of Plato or his philosophy
More words from Urdu related to Platonic
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Platonic meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
What are the meanings of Platonic in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Platonic in Urdu is افلاطون - Aflatoon. To understand how would you translate the word Platonic in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Platonic or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Platonic synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Platonic. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Platonic in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Platonic in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Platonic with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by platonic?
Meaning of platonic is افلاطون - Aflatoon
Whats the definition of platonic?
Definition of the platonic are
- free from physical desire
- of or relating to or characteristic of Plato or his philosophy
What is the synonym of platonic?
Synonym of word platonic are eluctate, plano convex, fallot, reflated, epilogism, profligateness, affluxes, eluxate, plano horizontal, plato
What are the quotes with word platonic?
Here are the quotes with the word platonic in them
- But I think it is a serious issue to wonder about the other platonic absolutes of say beauty and morality. — Roger Penrose
- I can't even find someone for a platonic relationship, much less the kind where someone wants to see me naked. — Gilbert Gottfried
- Show me a genuine case of platonic friendship, and I shall show you two old or homely faces. — Austin O'Malley
- People instantly assume you can't have a platonic friendship with someone of the opposite sex. I think this may be specific to L.A. - or America. — Isabel Lucas