Platoon meanings in Urdu
Platoon meanings in Urdu is پلاٹون Platoon in Urdu. More meanings of platoon, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Platoon.
- (noun) : a team of policemen working under the military platoon system
- (noun) : a group of persons who are engaged in a common activity
- (noun) : a military unit that is a subdivision of a company; usually has a headquarters and two or more squads; usually commanded by a lieutenant
What are the meanings of Platoon in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Platoon in Urdu are . To understand how would you translate the word Platoon in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Platoon or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Platoon synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Platoon. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Platoon in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Platoon in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Platoon with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by platoon?
Whats the definition of platoon?
Definition of the platoon are
- a team of policemen working under the military platoon system
- a group of persons who are engaged in a common activity
- a military unit that is a subdivision of a company; usually has a headquarters and two or more squads; usually commanded by a lieutenant
What are the quotes with word platoon?
Here are the quotes with the word platoon in them
- We had times in '66 and '67 when we would pick up a platoon of privates out of the receiving barracks the week before we even graduated the platoon that we were on! — R. Lee Ermey
- The most terrible job in warfare is to be a second lieutenant leading a platoon when you are on the battlefield. — Dwight D.Eisenhower
- I think as a rifle platoon and company commander your view is about 1,000 meters in front of you and you hope you can cover that ground and not have to back up and give it up again. — Oliver North
- I am a military police officer and I have served on two deployments my first was to Iraq, in a medical unit, and my second deployment was to Kuwait, as a military police platoon leader. — Tulsi Gabbard