Plea meanings in Urdu
Please find 3 English and definitions related to the word Plea.
- (noun) : an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- (noun) : (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- (noun) : a humble request for help from someone in authority
He who would do good to another must do it in Minute Particulars: general Good is the plea of the scoundrel, hypocrite, and flatterer, for Art and Science cannot exist but in minutely organized Particulars.
More words related to the meanings of Plea
More words from Urdu related to Plea
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plea meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
آرزوواسطہپکارکلاممانگنامرہمخاطربہانہحشماراضیعارضیارمانچلنے والاعذر خواہیاظہار ناپسندیدگیدادگزارشزمین پر رکھناجس واسطےالتماسچاہنامطلباختلافمانگدر خواستشَرَمناکعناد تحریکگزارش کرنارغبتتدبیرارادہ رکھناباعث حرکتدامن پھیلانالگاؤفعلچارہ جوئفریادزمین سے لگ جاناارداسدعانیتقباحتمنگانااستدعا کرناوَجَہ رُسوائیمیداناس لیےطمعمتبادلٹال مٹول ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plea
What are the meanings of Plea in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plea in Urdu are در خواست - dar khwaast, عذر - uzr and وجہ - wajah. To understand how would you translate the word Plea in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plea or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plea synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plea. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plea in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plea in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plea with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plea?
Meanings of plea are در خواست - dar khwaast, عذر - uzr and وجہ - wajah
Whats the definition of plea?
Definition of the plea are
- an answer indicating why a suit should be dismissed
- (law) a defendant's answer by a factual matter (as distinguished from a demurrer)
- a humble request for help from someone in authority
What is the synonym of plea?
Synonym of word plea are appeal, pretext, excuseless, causeyed, objection, excusation, causeuse, makeshift, excoct, causewayed
What are the idioms related to plea?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plea.
- No thanks to
- Red rag
- Bring to pass
- By reason of
- By virtue of
What are the quotes with word plea?
Here are the quotes with the word plea in them
- He who would do good to another must do it in Minute Particulars: general Good is the plea of the scoundrel, hypocrite, and flatterer, for Art and Science cannot exist but in minutely organized Particulars. — William Blake
- Whoever tramples on the plea for justice temperately made in the name of peace only outrages peace and kills something fine in the heart of man which God put there when we got our manhood. — William Allen White
- Of course, the plea for respect for nonhuman life goes far beyond the scientific delight of familiarity with our planet mates. The nonhuman forms of life with which we 6,000 million talking, upright apes share this finite planet are directly or indirectly connected to our well-being. — Lynn Margulis