Pleasant meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pleasant.
- (adjective satellite) : (of persons) having pleasing manners or behavior
- (adjective) : affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings
More words related to the meanings of Pleasant
More words from Urdu related to Pleasant
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pleasant meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خلیقموسیقی کامن بھاتالگاوٹ بازطرح دارتالو کامستحسندل فریبرنگیلالائق تعریفعزیزبحالرسیلاچنناسر چڑھامزے دارپیرانہمَتوَجَّہ کَرنے والادل چسپصحت منددقیققدر کے لائقدل شادممنوندل اویذپُرجوشکامیابمحفوظوجد انگیزفرحت بخشنازنینمرغوبچنا ہوامَسحُور کُنپیدا کرنے والاگانے کاتحتورغلانے والیزیبااطمینان بخشانتخابنکیلاخوش مزاجاستتی جوگمرغُوبخوش کنرس بھرابننامقربشکر یا شہد کی طرح ...
Idioms with the word Pleasant in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pleasant
What are the meanings of Pleasant in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pleasant in Urdu are پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, دلکش - dil kash, شیریں - shiiriin, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, دلچسپ - dil chasp, نشاط انگیز - nishaat angeyz and گوارہ - gawaarah. To understand how would you translate the word Pleasant in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pleasant or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pleasant synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pleasant. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pleasant in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pleasant in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pleasant with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pleasant?
Meanings of pleasant are پسندیدہ - pasandiidah, دلکش - dil kash, شیریں - shiiriin, خوشگوار - khush gawaar, دلچسپ - dil chasp, نشاط انگیز - nishaat angeyz and گوارہ - gawaarah
Whats the definition of pleasant?
Definition of the pleasant are
- (of persons) having pleasing manners or behavior
- affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings
What is the synonym of pleasant?
Synonym of word pleasant are ducky, alluring, etymons, unjoyful, favoured, attractively, nice, noyful, fascinatingly, entastic
What are the idioms with the word pleasant?
Here are the idioms with the word pleasant in them.
- A pleasant possession is of no good without a comrade
- Gathering wealth is a pleasant pain
- It is pleasant to go mad
- Whilst in my senses i shall prefer nothing to a pleasant friend
What are the idioms related to pleasant?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pleasant.
- Lie at one's heart
- Nice and
- Out of favour
- Work the oracle
- A bed of roses
What are the quotes with word pleasant?
Here are the quotes with the word pleasant in them
- Old age, believe me, is a good and pleasant thing. It is true you are gently shouldered off the stage, but then you are given such a comfortable front stall as spectator. — Confucius
- The tendency of old age to the body, say the physiologists, is to form bone. It is as rare as it is pleasant to meet with an old man whose opinions are not ossified. — Bob Wells
- She gave up beauty in her tender youth, gave all her hope and joy and pleasant ways she covered up her eyes lest they should gaze on vanity, and chose the bitter truth. — Christina Rossetti
- Let me recommend the best medicine in the world: a long journey, at a mild season, through a pleasant country, in easy stages. — James Madison