Please meanings in Urdu
Please find 4 English and definitions related to the word Please.
- (verb) : give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- (verb) : give satisfaction
- (verb) : be the will of or have the will (to)
- (adverb) : used in polite request
I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule.
More words from Urdu related to Please
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Please meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
کام آناپوشاکلطفچھیڑناکھیلاندیشہمناسب ہوناپیادہہوا خوریمگن کرناتمناؤں کو پورا کرناگزارشعیشگدگدی کرنادل بہلانادل شاد کرنافکر کرنادرخواست کرناشاگرد پیشہدل لگیفکرفریادنوکرتماشا کرنالذت بخشنامتحیر ہوناکھلاناجوتے اٹھاناسیر کرناخیالرسمی لِباسخوشامدیخوش کرنامحظوظ کرنادل جوئ کرنالگنافرحتپیٹناتماشاغوردر خواستخدمت گارمطمئن کرناباغ باغکرناخوشی دیناجوڑالذتگدگداناتفریح طبعدھیان ...
Idioms with the word Please in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Please
What are the meanings of Please in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Please in Urdu is خوش کرنا - khush karna. To understand how would you translate the word Please in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Please or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Please synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Please. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Please in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Please in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Please with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by please?
Meaning of please is خوش کرنا - khush karna
Whats the definition of please?
Definition of the please are
- give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- give satisfaction
- be the will of or have the will (to)
- used in polite request
What is the synonym of please?
Synonym of word please are appeasing, tickle, suit, satisfy, lackey, disport, delight, extuberate, beatify, excitate
What are the idioms with the word please?
Here are the idioms with the word please in them.
- Benefits please like flowers while they are fresh
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- He pleases all the world and cannot please himself
- His own queen please a king juno pleases jupitor
- His own queen please a king; juno pleases jupitor
What are the idioms related to please?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word please.
- He is praised by these he is blamed by those
- He labours in vain tries to please all
- No man can please all the world and his father
- The most delicious pleasure is to cause that of other people
What are the quotes with word please?
Here are the quotes with the word please in them
- I avoid talking before the youth of the age as I would dancing before them: for if one's tongue don't move in the steps of the day, and thinks to please by its old graces, it is only an object of ridicule. — Horace Walpole
- Many women my age have known the experience of giving up crucial parts of themselves to please the man they love. — Joyce Maynard
- When you stand alone and sell yourself, you can't please everyone. But when you're different, you can last. — Don Rickles
- This year, as we celebrate the 230th anniversary of America's independence, please remember the symbols that are sacred to this country. Fly Old Glory high and show your respect and admiration for this great nation and the values we hold dear. — Kenny Marchant