Pleased meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Pleased.
- (adjective) : experiencing or manifesting pleasure
- (adjective satellite) : feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth
As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind.
More words related to the meanings of Pleased
More words from Urdu related to Pleased
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Pleased meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
خندہ پیشانی والاخُوشی سے آمادَہمبارکنعمتبے فکربے غمرنگا داراطمینان ہواخوش و خرمہَنس مُکھخرمخوشگوارچنچلخوش وخرمشگفتہآمادہدل شادتحفہرنگیلامفرحہم جنس پرستآسودہباغ باغدِلبَری کے ساتھاِس کے سوا چارہ نہیںوجیہنمائشیرنگین مزاجمتبسمجاذبشادماںاحسانبھڑکیلادل لگی بازراضییار باشسیر چشممُبارکبا مسرتمحضوذفرخندہہنس مکھسیردِل آويزبسروچشمیکسوزندہ دلخوش باشآنندبربسپتی ...
Idiom with the word Pleased in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Pleased
What are the meanings of Pleased in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Pleased in Urdu are فرحان - farhaan, مسرور - masruur, شاد - shaad, راضی - raazi and محضوذ - maehzuuz. To understand how would you translate the word Pleased in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Pleased or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Pleased synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Pleased. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Pleased in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Pleased in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Pleased with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by pleased?
Meanings of pleased are فرحان - farhaan, مسرور - masruur, شاد - shaad, راضی - raazi and محضوذ - maehzuuz
Whats the definition of pleased?
Definition of the pleased are
- experiencing or manifesting pleasure
- feeling pleasurable satisfaction over something by which you measures your self-worth
What is the synonym of pleased?
Synonym of word pleased are joyful, cheery, rident, glad, shadd, riant, cheerful, winsome, mirthful, pleasers
What are the idioms with the word pleased?
Here are the idioms with the word pleased in them.
- Fools are pleased with their own blunders
What are the idioms related to pleased?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word pleased.
- Either a tranquil life or a happy death
- It is better to be happy than wise
- Contented with your lot you will live wisely
- Fair exchange is no robbery
What are the quotes with word pleased?
Here are the quotes with the word pleased in them
- As I approve of a youth that has something of the old man in him, so I am no less pleased with an old man that has something of the youth. He that follows this rule may be old in body, but can never be so in mind. — Marcus Tullius Cicero
- I'm very pleased to be here. Let's face it, at my age I'm very pleased to be anywhere. — George Burns
- There is a certain age at which a child looks at you in all earnestness and delivers a long, pleased speech in all the true inflections of spoken English, but with not one recognizable syllable. — Annie Dillard
- I've been pleased to work with so many wonderful stars through the years. This has been an amazing journey. I hope it continues. — Keanu Reeves