Plug meanings in Urdu
Please find 13 English and definitions related to the word Plug.
- (noun) : a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- (noun) : an old or over-worked horse
- (noun) : blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- (noun) : an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- (noun) : an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- (noun) : electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- (verb) : persist in working hard
- (verb) : make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- (verb) : fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- (verb) : deliver a quick blow to
- (verb) : insert as a plug
- (verb) : insert a plug into
- (verb) : replace the center of a coin with a baser metal
More words from Urdu related to Plug
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Plug meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
پیوستہکس کے باندھناکسنااٹکانارکاوٹ ڈالناقید کرناقید کر دیناکنارہہٹ جاناپارپایاںگنجانڈھاٹیساقط کرناکرنے دینارخنہ ڈالناکٹہرا لگانامزاحمتٹھیرناکنارااحاطہخفیہمنہ بندتردید کرنااجازت دینااڑناحد باندھناانسدادڈاٹ لگانااختتامدستبردار ہوناتمام یا پورا کرناباندھنانجیمنہ بند کرنامنہغلط ثابت ہونارخصت دیناراہ میں روڑے ڈالناانتہاعرض ہوناوقفہ ہوناسِرالگالگگہراچھینکالاجواب کرنااٹکاؤمسدود کرناالگ کرنا ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Plug
What are the meanings of Plug in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Plug in Urdu are بند کرنا - band karna, ڈاٹ لگانا - daat lagaana and منہ بند کرنا - munh band karna. To understand how would you translate the word Plug in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Plug or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Plug synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Plug. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Plug in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Plug in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Plug with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by plug?
Meanings of plug are بند کرنا - band karna, ڈاٹ لگانا - daat lagaana and منہ بند کرنا - munh band karna
Whats the definition of plug?
Definition of the plug are
- a wad of something chewable as tobacco
- an old or over-worked horse
- blockage consisting of an object designed to fill a hole tightly
- an electrical device with two or three pins that is inserted in a socket to make an electrical connection
- an upright hydrant for drawing water to use in fighting a fire
- electrical device that fits into the cylinder head of an internal-combustion engine and ignites the gas by means of an electric spark
- persist in working hard
- make a plug for; praise the qualities or in order to sell or promote
- fill or close tightly with or as if with a plug
- deliver a quick blow to
- insert as a plug
- insert a plug into
- replace the center of a coin with a baser metal
What is the synonym of plug?
Synonym of word plug are cutoff, lockdown, confute, unstep, clench, closuring, cease, mure, intermit, confine
What are the idioms related to plug?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word plug.
- Hold your jaw
- Shut down
- Shut off
- Shut up
- To build a bridge over the bridge
What are the quotes with word plug?
Here are the quotes with the word plug in them
- I actually bought a travel guitar, and that guitar is really cool. You can actually fold the guitar, and you can plug headphones into it, but it's acoustic, or semi-acoustic. — Daniel Ek
- Personally, I just got one of these Vonage IP phones. It's actually pretty cool. It comes with one of these Cisco ATA routers where you just plug an analog handset in. — Rob Glaser
- It created a global platform that allowed more people to plug and play, collaborate and compete, share knowledge and share work, than anything we have ever seen in the history of the world. — Thomas Friedman
- The leadership lost its nerve. Instead of taking the lead in the reform movement... they pulled the plug on it. They tried and are still trying to return the church to the dry ice of the previous century and a half. — Andrew Greeley