Poetry meanings in Urdu
Please find 2 English and definitions related to the word Poetry.
- (noun) : literature in metrical form
- (noun) : any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
Every age has its own poetry in every age the circumstances of history choose a nation, a race, a class to take up the torch by creating situations that can be expressed or transcended only through poetry.
More words related to the meanings of Poetry
More words from Urdu related to Poetry
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poetry meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
فردترکیبگویائبحثشاعریپکڑقانونتوثیقنظامسخنتربیت کرناارشادتبادلہٴ خیالبات چیتکلامکسی کتابشعرانشا پر دازیوعظمناظرہزبانقباحتسرخیکوئی ابتدائی اِقدامبند و بستمقالہدرست کرنامانگنامذاکرہمحاورہمقولہبندانتراسزا دیناتاکیدباد ببادلغتاعتراضبچنلقبقرینہبیتاجزاۓ ترکیبیآتش زبانینظم و ضبطصفنوشتہروز مرہعمل توثیقتدبیر ...
Idioms related to the meaning of Poetry
What are the meanings of Poetry in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poetry in Urdu are شاعری - shaaerii, کلام - kalaam, نظم - nazm and سخن - sukhan. To understand how would you translate the word Poetry in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poetry or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poetry synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poetry. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poetry in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poetry in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poetry with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poetry?
Meanings of poetry are شاعری - shaaerii, کلام - kalaam, نظم - nazm and سخن - sukhan
Whats the definition of poetry?
Definition of the poetry are
- literature in metrical form
- any communication resembling poetry in beauty or the evocation of feeling
What is the synonym of poetry?
Synonym of word poetry are rhymesters, speech, rhymes, oration, rhymers, objection, poetship, discourse, poetries, composition
What are the idioms related to poetry?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poetry.
- Horn in
- A picture is a dumb poem
- From the east comes light from the west law
What are the quotes with word poetry?
Here are the quotes with the word poetry in them
- Every age has its own poetry in every age the circumstances of history choose a nation, a race, a class to take up the torch by creating situations that can be expressed or transcended only through poetry. — Jean Paul Sartre
- In the television age, the key distinction is between the candidate who can speak poetry and the one who can only speak prose. — Richard M.Nixon
- Maybe it is something to do with age, but I have become fonder of poetry than of prose. — Aung San Suu Kyi
- Most poetry in the modern age has retreated to the private sphere, turning its back on the political realm. — Terry Eagleton