Poison meanings in Urdu
Please find 6 English and definitions related to the word Poison.
- (noun) : anything that harms or destroys
- (noun) : any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- (verb) : administer poison to
- (verb) : kill with poison
- (verb) : kill by its poison
- (verb) : spoil as if by poison
More words from Urdu related to Poison
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Poison meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
ضرورت پوری کرنے کے لیے کافیاومنی بسمرگجگہہستیبے اثرتقطیر پذیرٹھہرواستعدادہمضرورت کے لیے کافیاذیتوسعتغنیمتوہ شخص جو محفوظ ہوسنکھاباز رہوشکتیہوموجانور کا زہرقابلیتپیٹکافی! بس بس! بسسے محفوظضَر رصلاحیتٹاپوائرسزورحوصلہمعقولچار پہیوں کی ایک بڑی گاڑیزہرِ قاتَلسمائیقدرتمحفوظوہ زہر خردبینیزہربلبھر پورلائقہلاکتگنجائشکفایتمتعدی بیماری وغیرہ سےزہر کا ایک جزتھموسامرتھسممعتدبہ ...
Idioms with the word Poison in it
Idioms related to the meaning of Poison
What are the meanings of Poison in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Poison in Urdu are زہر - zaehr, سنکھا - sankhia, بس - bas and سم - sum. To understand how would you translate the word Poison in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Poison or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Poison synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Poison. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Poison in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Poison in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Poison with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by poison?
Meanings of poison are زہر - zaehr, سنکھا - sankhia, بس - bas and سم - sum
Whats the definition of poison?
Definition of the poison are
- anything that harms or destroys
- any substance that causes injury or illness or death of a living organism
- administer poison to
- kill with poison
- kill by its poison
- spoil as if by poison
What is the synonym of poison?
Synonym of word poison are aconite, sankha, no more, sim, virus, venom, venin, hoof, sufficient, homo
What are the idioms with the word poison?
Here are the idioms with the word poison in them.
- A bitter jest is the poison of friendship
- To poison one ears against
- To poison ones ears against
- What is food for some is black poison for others
What are the idioms related to poison?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word poison.
- Diamonds cuts diamonds
- Like cures like
- A honey tongue a heart of gall
- A little gall may spoil a good deal of honey
- An angry man regards advice even as a crime
What are the quotes with word poison?
Here are the quotes with the word poison in them
- Every time you get angry, you poison your own system. — Alfred A. Montapert
- When I go to the clinic next and sit with a tube in my arm and watch the poison go in, I'm in an attitude of abject passivity. It doesn't feel like fighting at all it just feels like submitting. — Christopher Hitchens
- Dependency is death to initiative, to risk-taking and opportunity. It's time to stop the spread of government dependency and fight it like the poison it is. — Mitt Romney
- I know from personal experience how damaging it can be to live with bitterness and unforgiveness. I like to say it's like taking poison and hoping your enemy will die. And it really is that harmful to us to live this way. — Joyce Meyer