Police meanings in Urdu
Police meanings in Urdu is سپاہی Police in Urdu. More meanings of police, it's definitions, example sentences, related words, idioms and quotations.
Please find 1 English and definitions related to the word Police.
- (verb) : maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That's the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy.
More words from Urdu related to Police
View an extensive list of words below that are related to the meanings of the word Police meanings in Urdu in Urdu.
Idioms related to the meaning of Police
What are the meanings of Police in Urdu?
Meanings of the word Police in Urdu is سپاہی - sipaahi. To understand how would you translate the word Police in Urdu, you can take help from words closely related to Police or it’s Urdu translations. Some of these words can also be considered Police synonyms. In case you want even more details, you can also consider checking out all of the definitions of the word Police. If there is a match we also include idioms & quotations that either use this word or its translations in them or use any of the related words in English or Urdu translations. These idioms or quotations can also be taken as a literary example of how to use Police in a sentence. If you have trouble reading in Urdu we have also provided these meanings in Roman Urdu.
We have tried our level best to provide you as much detail on how to say Police in Urdu as possible so you could understand its correct English to Urdu translation. We encourage everyone to contribute in adding more meanings to MeaningIn Dictionary by adding English to Urdu translations, Urdu to Roman Urdu transliterations and Urdu to English Translations. This will improve our English to Urdu Dictionary, Urdu to English dictionary, English to Urdu Idioms translation and Urdu to English Idioms translations. Although we have added all of the meanings of Police with utmost care but there could be human errors in the translation. So if you encounter any problem in our translation service please feel free to correct it at the spot. All you have to do is to click here and submit your correction.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What do you mean by police?
Meaning of police is سپاہی - sipaahi
Whats the definition of police?
Definition of the police are
- maintain the security of by carrying out a patrol
What is the synonym of police?
Synonym of word police are warrior, sepoys, soldier, galoot, soldieress, gallant, sepoy, gendarme
What are the idioms related to police?
Here are the idioms that are related to the word police.
- A lord without riches is a soldier without arms
- A soldier fights upon his stomach
- Active service
- Before the mast
- One toils and another gets the credit
What are the quotes with word police?
Here are the quotes with the word police in them
- A police force, wherever they are, is made up of amazing people, and I respect them a great deal. — Nancy McKeon
- On a royal birthday every house must fly a flag, or the owner would be dragged to a police station and be fined twenty-five rubles. — Mary Antin
- Today I can announce a raft of reforms that we estimate could save over 2.5 million police hours every year. That's the equivalent of more than 1,200 police officer posts. These reforms are a watershed moment in policing. They show that we really mean business in busting bureaucracy. — Theresa May
- I went to Zimbabwe. I know how white people feel in America now relaxed! Cause when I heard the police car I knew they weren't coming after me! — Richard Pryor